New attacking midfielder

Sideshow Bob

Who would you like United to sign to play at 10? Maddison? Eriksen? Grealish? Sancho? Someone else? For the sake of this thread let’s pretend Pogba doesn’t exist!

Sancho's more of a winger or wide forward isn't he?

Madison looks very accomplished and with Eriksen you know you're getting the finished product. Grealish is improving season on season. Personally, I'd go Maddison.

Don't watch enough foreign footie to know who else is out there. Didn't Ajax have a couple of good, young midfielders?

Frankie De Jong went to Barca. Van De Beek is still there.

If you're looking at January i'd probably have to go Erikson. Proving player. 6 months left on his contract. Available for £35m-£40m. Maddison i'd love to see but don't think he's justified a £80m/£90m price tag yet.

I’d go back for Dybala see if he’s ready to talk sensibly we need a proper top class number 10 player who can provide the magic in terms of goals and assists.

I’m not sure on Eriksen we got burned a bit with Sanchez Eriksen has totally switched off for the last 12 months I’d be worried saying can he switch it back on. If Eriksen was to go to Madrid do you try and get Isco to finally take the jump and leave I think he could be amazing pulling the string in that role.

I really do like Maddison though money no option he’d be the one for me but his price will be crazy and at that price you almost want a no risk option.

I really like Grealish reminds me a lot of Hazard the way he just glides with the ball it looks like slow motion but he's actually moving quickly. Plus I like that he's got a bit of attitude to him but my concern with him is can he play that way central bit like Rashford I think he's better out wide where you have space to exploit.

Can't be long before he's got a call up to the England squad though and I'd be surprised if he's still a Villa player at the start of next season.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back