Mourinho: United fans could have done more against Swansea

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very harsh to say the least. The fans sometimes need something from the players to get them off their seats. Lets be honest they knew what was coming it has happened so often. So frustrating as they should have top 4 sorted.

I was away this weekend so only caught bits and pieces of the game. I think we all know the Old Trafford crowd isn't what we'd like it to be often enough but were they any worse than normal?

Expecting a pumped up crowd for a 12pm Sunday KO at home to Swansea isn't going to happen

Mourinho obviously doesn't understand the issues with home support at Utd as he must see the away support and think where is that at home. The answer is a lot of it isn't there because they don't bother with home games for various reasons. Having a corporate section in the middle of the Stratford end doesn't help they've tried this singing section which makes a bit of noise but not a lot

The atmosphere will continue to get worse and worse the only saviour might be that Utd seem dead keen on these rail seats but until legislation changes that won't happen and even then it's no guarantee.

This isn't a problem just for Utd it's every big club in the country home support just isn't there

He's called the crowd out again which I think is very harsh this season, what have the fans had to cheer about especially at home? It's not like they're sitting in silence watching routine wins they've become frustrated watching poor results.

It feel a bit like he's blamed the players and now he's blaming the crowd basically everyone but himself rather than portraying it as we're all in this together.

Tactical comments by Mourinho, me thinks. He wants the support at their best for tonight's game.

I agree he's trying to get the fans behind the team tonight but if the crowd get up for a European semi final we might as well give up.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back