Mourinho to return to Real Madrid?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Be unreal if Real Madrid pay us to take him away

He caused the same chaos there as he is doing with us and he caused at Chelsea, why on earth would they want him back? That is just made up journalism.

I haven't read that article, but Perez likes him, I did read he wanted someone strong to come and sort out all the ego's.

The thing that leads me to think it's BS is the fact why pay his release money, another couple of months and he'll be a free agent.

He’s still on great terms with the president he didn’t want to sack him but he left on bad terms with a lot of the fans and it’s safe to say Sergio Ramos was not a fan so unless they plan on booting out Ramos there’s no way he’s going back as it would be chaos.

Barca beat them 5-1 tonight without Messi. Can’t be long before he’s gone.

It's possible that Perez thinks this Real Madrid side needs rebuilding to go again. Mourinho did this job superbly last time to be fair. Alongside Hazard saying recently he'd like to work with Mourinho again, can see both going there next summer.

Personally think he'll leave us in better shape than we were when he arrived and that's what he's good at. His downfall is not being able to build on that after the 2nd season and beyond.

I think he’s probably given up on that dream of rebuilding Utd the structure won’t allow it but I just can’t see him going back to Madrid not sure you can really say he rebuilt them Pellegrini had only just lost the league to a record breaking Barca side.

It’s always a tricky one did Mourinho’s work give the platform to Ancelloti and Zidane to succeed or did they take them to another level that Mourinho couldn’t quite get to?

I’m just sick of all the baggage that comes with him id love them to take him off our hands in the summer.

Madrid taking Mourinho back would be like letting putting a match to a stick of dynamite. Why would they want him back too? He’s hardly set the world on fire here! Far from it

Personally think he'll leave us in better shape than we were when he arrived and that's what he's good at. His downfall is not being able to build on that after the 2nd season and beyond.

If he left tomorrow I think it would be difficult to argue that we aren’t in a better position than when he joined. But is that down to Mourinho? Or just the money spent on Pogba Fred Matic Lukaku Lindelof.

Other than Matic I don’t think we can be certain any of the rest are Mourinho signings and not just players he’s been given. What we really needed was a clear out but we still have far too many average players on the books.

Too much deadwood at the club, need a major clearout and fast

You talking about Utd or Madrid?

There's suggestions that Madrid are planning a clear out starting with Ramos as the president thinks he holds to much power in the dressing room and feels his powers on the pitch are starting to deteriorate. If Ramos went then potentially the door could be open to Mourinho but Madrid need an overhaul and they're about to start development of the ground so there's not going to be mega money available like there was 10 years ago when they started building this squad in 2009.

Still feels like a long shot for me but I'd happily see Mourinho's back and if we could let him go without having to pay him off all the better.

Jose isn’t going to leave in his own, he’s wanted the United job for years

I think Real will put Solari in until the end of the season and see who's doing what then.

I’d be surprised if they didn’t land Poch. He wants to manage in Spain and said he’d never manage Barca

Think I read something saying they can't put Solari in until end of the season because he was the B team manager as there are rules in Spain about managing 2 teams in the same season but they're in different divisions. It might be that they can only have him as Interim for 2 weeks while they find a new manager without having to appoint a new B team manager.

Can't see them getting Poch mid season but I think he'd be happy to go in the summer as he knows Spurs will not be able to compete with City as he can't buy better players and realistically his best ones will be leaving at some point.

It's a bit like the England job being Real manager. Is there anyone that really wants it? You know how it will end up!

Think he’d be on the list but feels like they want a short term fix.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back