Mourinho sacked

I think Poch will be too expensive too, unless he resigns.

I think we eed to get an interim manager in who could possibly take the job full time. So there is Zidane, Jardim, Conte (I would give up) and I like the idea of Ole.

I'm sure the Ole rumour started here with my message :cool: anyway it's on Sky sports now

Again to me that would be a mistake but then I'm not sure any caretaker manager is a good idea unless it's people already at the club.

I think careaker is the way forward, we need to make some adjustments higher up, get in a DoF do it properly. This season is a right off lets not just rush into a new appointment.

You can't have Carrick as manager with no experience. And there is't really anyone else.

I think we need someone fresh to come and inject some joy, Ole would definitely do that. As would Jardim.

It sounds to me like the club are actually going to try and get this right. Whoever they get, I think it needs to be a fresh face. Rumours are it's someone who know the club. So Blanc and Ole fit that. Then I saw Staam which is a weird one. It's not going to be Keane or Bruce or Hughes I wouldn't have thought.

Casey Stoney ;)

Two things on Ole

Norweigan season finished until March. Trained Pogba at youth level, said in the summer if he were manager he'd build a side around Pogba.

Honestly I know there's the sentimental side to bringing in Ole but personally I'm not sure...

I think he could be a good coach personally, sir always said he was a great student of the game. And it’s nothing to lose, if he’s terrible then so what, it’s only 6 months. If he’s great then happy days

I don’t think it would be dire, Ole On the bench, I imagine the fans will buzzing. A great lift for the club. Who exactly are you expecting to get for 6 months? We might not win every game but it will be fun.

We just got rid of Jose, try and be optimistic

Ole would be a bad move. This isn't Woodward's little game, this is a club that needs desperately to move forward. We have some class players; they need to know this mess is going to stop now.

Sky are reporting United’s website accidentally confirmed it.

I’m chuffed ole has the job, knows the club, already managed Pogba, attacking manager. It’s 6 months let’s enjoy it.

I wanted him at the club for ages, this is ideal, 6 months there isn’t down side

Old trafford will be buzzing

BBC also reporting it. Honestly if true I’ll be delighted just to see him back even if only for 6 months. I made a lot of bets a long time ago that he’d be the man to follow Fergie and lost a lot of money...I’ve always wanted him in charge and even for this brief period of time I’ll love it. Yes it may be stupid yes it may be the heart of the fans taking over the club but it’ll be fun.

All season all most people have been saying is let’s see better football. And he will do that. There is nothing to win, all he had to do is keep us in the league

So looks like Solskjaer and Phelan as the interim team. Don’t mind this at all to be honest, the season can’t get much worse and having people in that know the traditions of the club can only be a plus. First game for Ole could be away to Cardiff too, couldn’t write this stuff!

I remember seeing a photo of him a few months ago at old trafford with Fortune, Evra and Park. I wonder if that was first contact.

We have no massive trophy expectations for the rest of the season, lets get behind the boys and get the feel good factor back at OT, starting with attacking football

Gomes and Bailly the first two players to come out with Social Media post regarding Mourinho

‘Whatever they may say I will always be thankful to the person that gave me the chance to make my debut at Old Trafford. Thank you for everything you have taught me. Good luck coach’ - Bailly

‘You allowed me to make my premier league debut at 16 and play in front of the Stretford End. I will forever be grateful. Thank you boss’

Assume the club put up a social media ban whilst the uproar was going on which has now been lifted. Nice words from both even if it isn’t from themselves. The players should act with that kind of respect to a former boss now it’s done’

Mourinho has said he won’t be making comments about any individuals and has nothing but respect for his former clubs.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back