Mourinho sacked

No joke, i have just had about 25 messages/whatsapp/instagram - think my friends and family knew how i felt !

I changed my picture yesterday and thought I'd keep it until he was sacked. Didn't dream it would be that quick.

yeah, Carrick till end of season doesn't seem a great temporary solution to me to be honest.

For me, there is a potentially great coach in Jardim out of work, I'm sure if you gave him a six month deal with the possibility of getting the job full time after he'd jump at the chance.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm buzzing about this. Lets hope the club get it right.

That Sky report Bob posted sounds like they might. Already talking to the interim manager, and getting a DoF sorted.

Maybe Wenger for both :-D..... that's a joke..... at least I hope it is.

As for Neville, I do agree, I think Pogba's attitude has been poor and I am disappointed in him. I was so chuffed when we signed him. Lets hope he can prove himself although it does look like he wants out.

Ince posted a good article on Lingard today and the attitude of the players at the club.

£22m to sack Jose and god knows how much Spurs would want for Poch. I just cant see it. I think Utd would cut their losses and look for someone who they can take on without paying out on. Zidane, Jardin, Allerdyce hahaha

I think Poch will be too expensive too, unless he resigns.

I think we eed to get an interim manager in who could possibly take the job full time. So there is Zidane, Jardim, Conte (I would give up) and I like the idea of Ole.

When Fergie retired who’d have thought we’d have 4 managers before Moyes first contract expired.

I wonder why Jardim was about to take a job last week then pulled out last minute.

Not sure which thread I posted it under, but I claimed the next united manager would be Laurent Blanc - banged a tenner on it at 25/1 ....just gone big favourite to take over

Strong rumours that Ole Solskjaer will be the caretaker manager. I will probably explode with joy if he’s sat in the dugout as manager

Ole? What has he ever done as manager? He is manager of a Norwegian team. How can that compare to the Premiership?

I'm actually surprised there was no leak whatsoever about the sacking. There was no heads up at all. Quite surprising for Man Utd.

He’s managed in the prem before. Think he got sacked as Cardiff manager?

What I’m looking forward to is seeing how we line up. Will we go youthful and attacking straight off the bat?

DDG

Dalot Lindelof Bailly Shaw

Fred Herrera Pogba

Sanchez Rashford Martial

Is how I’d like to see us line up.

Our next 10 games

Cardiff
Huddersfield
Bournemouth
Newcastle
Reading
Tottenham
Brighton
Leicester
Burnley
Fulham

Perfect timing for someone to come in.

I think Ole would be a good shout, I don't want Blanc or Conte, just another defensive coach.

I want Jardim, great with youth, attacking manager. Seems ideal for united.

But I would love Ole to get 6 months, he was unlucky at Cardiff, the club was a mess whle he was there.

And you want him at Utd after the mess of the last 5 years???

Blanc in the running by sounds of it.

He’s my childhood hero. The mind says it would be an insane idea. The heart says the romance of it is enough to make it happen.

It’s only 6 months we aren’t gonna win anything this season. I don’t think he could do much damage and I’d love to see him do it.

Honestly Blanc for me would be a mistake. I don't know why I can't really give a good answer as to why but it's gut feel.

I know I keep banging on about Jardim, but it was strange he turned that job down last minute. He would also look at the youth set up and bring players through, as he has done before. I will be very surprised if it's not him.

Blanc is too defensive, and will a manaher like Blanc.Zidane take a 6 month deal? are they too proud?

For me it's a straight shoot out. Jardim/Ole

Sky reporter has been told he will like working with the inerim coach, a bit more upbeat, I don't think Jardim can speak English...

I think we just need someone with positivity and passion. Someone with a smile on their face occasionally. This job is quickly gobbling people up and spitting them out a shadow of themselves. In LVG and Mourinho we’ve had two of the biggest personalities in football and it’s left them in tatters.

haha true

I think Ancelotti isn't really the right choice myself, we need a young dynamic manager, both interim and permanent

I'm wondering if Utd delayed the sacking from yesterday as it would have been the exact date he got sacked at Chelsea 3 years before

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back