More Referees for Champions League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More Referee's for Champions League

What a joke. I didn't watch much Europa League this year but of what I saw they were still incapable of making right decisions. Waste of money. More officials just makes things more complicated in my opinion. The people who think that this is a better idea than technology are incredibly deluded, it takes 10 seconds for a replay to be shown on TV, which is nothing really when it comes to the right decision being made. I know for a fact i'd be writing this as a fan of the English champions if there was technology. People go on about where you draw the line with technology, why do you need to draw the line? If referee's are unsure about anything the technology will be there.

If only the antique FIFA president and his suck ups will awaken from their 100 year slumber and realize that, it's 2010 and adapt to modern technology,where the use of GLT is needed, this world would be a better place.

Yep. The only problem with technology would be the cost, it wouldn't be fair to just have it at 1 or 2 games. Technology would be more cost effective than having 5 officials though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back