Mino Raiola - "Over" for Paul Pogba at Manchester United - Monday 7th December.

He shouldn't be, I'm not sure he was going to be as he started on Saturday to be fair. But I wouldn't have him kitted out. But I think the Glazers will have a say on how Ole can treat him because of the $$$$$$$$$

Actions have to have consequences.

Pogba only played at the weekend because Ole wanted to rest players I reckon he'd have been dropped back to the bench vs Leipzig and City you just can't trust him in those games.

He should never wear the jersey again, I can't stand him or his agent. Banish him from the squad and sell on 1st January for whatever we can get or for a decent swap deal. Good riddance.

Just tell his agent if Pogba wants to leave that's fine. Go and find the offers and bring them to us to consider and get your commissions paid at the other end as you're not getting a penny from us. If you don't find the offers Pogba will stay and be used as the manager sees fit.

It's in no one's interest for this saga to carry on a day longer than it needs to. If his agent is the "super agent" he claims to be then he should be able to bring an offer worthy of Utd's attention to us in January or the summer. If it has to wait until the summer call a truce everyone keeps their mouths shut until the summer and he goes then.

If there's a viable move open to him in January then let him go.

Pogba is such a big personality in that dressing room if he's unhappy it will spread into the rest of the group and the agent wouldn't be doing this stuff without the players blessing it's gone on long enough that it just needs sorting and really it should have been sorted last summer.

I'd prefer a January transfer or let him rot in the reserves or U16's until his contract is finished. I never want to see this c**k on the pitch in a Utd shirt again. I'd say opinions of Ole will drop if he does play again as well.

Fine if you are unhappy, go see the manager and say I want to leave. Sort it behind closed doors. This idiot by opening his mouth has also put us in a difficult position to get as much as we can for the player as the world now knows he wants to leave.

It's very hard to freeze a player out that way it can lose you the rest of the group unless the players have all turned against him.

All Ole can do is speak to him and say while you're here be professional but because of the situation I can't build a team around you so you'll be treated as an equal with everyone else. You play well you will play you don't play well you won't play respect the decisions and get on with the jobs you're asked to do.

Say he totally freezes him out and we get a load of injuries and results go down the pan what is Ole really gaining by freezing out Pogba?

The good news is if he left tomorrow and we didn't get a replacement we probably have enough to remain competitive through the season.

This is why I think VDB was signed they knew this Pogba issue was coming down the line so they got a replacement in early.

Even with loads of injuries, I would say a high % of fans would rather youth players get a game above Pogba.

He really shouldn't play again after that statement, so don't play him. But as I said, Glazers wont allow that.

It's very hard to freeze a player out that way it can lose you the rest of the group unless the players have all turned against him.

All Ole can do is speak to him and say while you're here be professional but because of the situation I can't build a team around you so you'll be treated as an equal with everyone else. You play well you will play you don't play well you won't play respect the decisions and get on with the jobs you're asked to do.

Say he totally freezes him out and we get a load of injuries and results go down the pan what is Ole really gaining by freezing out Pogba?

The good news is if he left tomorrow and we didn't get a replacement we probably have enough to remain competitive through the season.

This is why I think VDB was signed they knew this Pogba issue was coming down the line so they got a replacement in early.

I'd be hard pushed to think his 'team mates' would be happy with his comments or the unprofessional way he has gone about his business. I'd rather us be relegated that play that clown ever again.

I'd be hard pushed to think his 'team mates' would be happy with his comments or the unprofessional way he has gone about his business. I'd rather us be relegated that play that clown ever again.

I honestly don't think a lot of them would be bothered very few have deep rooted ties to the club he hasn't exactly dug his team mates out in anything he's ever said about the club he just wants to leave. I'd much rather he was public about wanting to leave than doing what Ozil is currently doing at Arsenal refusing to leave a club that doesn't want him.

It all depends on the bits we don't see behind the scenes is he being a tool or is he just getting on with it.

The players shouldn't really let this be a distraction to them it only becomes an issue for them if they feel he's downing tools on the pitch which I don't think he's doing.

Crowds not being there probably make it easier for Ole to keep playing him if he feels he needs to can you imagine what Old Trafford would be like for the derby match if there were 70,000 in and Pogba started. He'd get absolutely destroyed by the fans and rightly so. I hope the fake crowd on Sky boo his every touch at Old Trafford now haha!

Been revealed this interview was done a week ago and Tuttosport are publishing it in two parts the next bit will come before the derby at the weekend.

What a lovely bunch these lot are.

Ole should be fuming just leave him at the hotel in Leipzig and tell him to make his own way home.

Straight swap, Pogba for Big Ronny, get in done in January and move on, I'm bored of even talking about the guy now.

His baggage far outweighs his football ability, Going to cause a s**tstorm if he starts tonight, especially if we dont get the result we need.

And you can guarantee the man who all the press will be wanting to speak with win, lose or draw.

If he plays tonight the club should force him to do the media after the game go and explain yourself in your own words and hopefully the guy on BT Sports would really call him out on it and press him on it.

Sadly Ole will no doubt fact questions over it before or after the game which he'll have to dodge to an extent such a horrible position for him to be put in especially when he's publicly backed Pogba over and over again.

Ole should come out and say it's fine, he doesn't want to play for us anymore so he has his wish, he wont be playing for this club again and we will make sure he has a new club come Jan 1.

Can you imagine the reporters, they wouldn't know what to say!

We might want him to say that but it won't happen because he can't say that he'll deflect the question and dodge it especially before the game. Shame these quotes didn't emerge before his pre-game press conference but my guess is Utd have known about them for a few days as Tuttosport would have no doubt asked them for a response before printing them so it's probably not as big a surprise to them as they were to us.

Post game we might hear a little bit more but I'd like to hear him say something as it's not on what his agent has done but we know what he's like so we shouldn't be surprised.

Straight batted by Ole as expected said team was picked before the comments were made.

Fair to say the ex players turned pundits Rio, Scholes and Hargreaves not impressed with his behaviour.

This whole thing really isn't new news to Ole though he knows Pogba isn't happy and wants to leave he's known since the day he took over his agent gobbing off as he does every 6 months doesn't really change that.

Ole's in a tough spot he probably doesn't want this Pogba headache anymore but he needs results and Pogba is still a brilliant player him coming on did make a difference. Do you cut off your nose to spite your face or do you just make the best of a bad situation?

Pogba's issues this season seem to have been physical rather than mental he didn't look fit for the first few months and he's been dropped as a result but he's still been a useful impact sub.

If he wasn't desperate and maybe had options who could change the forward line he might not have turned to him but at 2-0 down it was his only real move take of Matic and go gung ho and it nearly paid off.

Thing is, we knew Raiola was like this before we signed Pogba, and we knew he would agitate for a move whether it was real or just a contract ploy. Raiola has acted completely according to type. If Pogba loved the club like our one-club heroes, he would tell Raoila to shut it, but he doesn't. I'm not sure it's necessary for our players to love the club the way the fans do, but when they pull on the shirt I want nothing but 100% professionalism and commitment. Raiola is bad for the sport and bad for Pogba. Whether Pogba is bad for the club is open to debate.

Shame Barca aren't interested, we could get De Jong.

I can't see who has the money. It's going to drag and drag on

Ole needs to show some real strength here. He needs to drop Pogba from the squad and make a strong statement.

Pogba is done at United and should be moved on in January. He should have moved on years ago to be honest. He's an illness in that locker room.

Ole has said he has no issue with Pogba and the way he's trained it's easy for us as fans to get over emotional about the situation but he's got to try and get results and he stands a better chance of getting results with Pogba available than not available.

This won't be sorted in January but hopefully it's sorted in the summer as everyone is sick of it but we know the cycle get to April and they'll probably start talking about new contracts again.

Sounds like Ole and Pogba have spoken and we'll let him go. No surprise.

But as we keep saying, who can afford him?

PSG sound like they are about to tie down Mbappe and Neymar
Marid and Barca have no money
Juve are skint.
I suppose Bayern might have 50m knocking around.

So it looks more like it will be a swap deal. And what players from those teams do we want?

Veratti and De Ligt are Raiola, and I hope we never sign his players again - not sure he'll sell while Ole is there either.
We're not getting Varane or De Jong

I really struggle to see how this plays out. I assume we'll just get shafted as per usual

I guess there is Ronaldo, but we would have to phase him out and end his career which isn't going to go well either.

I think he'll end up back at Juventus they'll probably try and offer us a few players from their huge squad plus a bit of cash or they'll sell those players and bundle together whatever they can from those sales to get Pogba back assuming they want him.

I personally don't like the idea of the swap deal I'd rather take the money and get players who want to come here my worry with the swap is you're going to inherit someone else's problem.

No doubt the first player Juventus would throw at us would be Ramsey who's on £400k a week and has basically been injured from the day he arrived in Turin or Dybala a signing that made sense before we signed Bruno but doesn't make sense now. Ronaldo is the interesting one would Utd take him back this late in his career he shows little sign of slowing down but you'd need to build the team around him would be another short term fix to our striker problems.

Think we just need to hope that Pogba just gets on with it and hopefully he can help us to a trophy and back into the CL for next season before departing.

Yeah no doubt they would try and give us Ramsey or Dybala if they wanted a swap deal. If a swap was on the cards, I would be like Bentancur and De Ligt or nothing. Don’t want any of their rejects.

Yeah no doubt they would try and give us Ramsey or Dybala if they wanted a swap deal. If a swap was on the cards, I would be like Bentancur and De Ligt or nothing. Don’t want any of their rejects.

Thing is they won't want to give you nailed on starters which is why I'd be taking cash and De Ligt's agent could be an issue!!!

Did like the look of than Bentancur in the few games I saw him play but that was probably 2 seasons ago when we had them in the group stage so can't say I see much of him.

I'd be telling them now we want £50m for him go and raise the from selling whoever you need to sell and come back to us with that and it's done deal.

Player trades to me feel messy.

I wouldn't even be letting him go back to Juve.

Get PSG or Madrid to stump up the cash or go nowhere and enjoy 18 months in the wilderness.

To Juve it's £92m not a penny less.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back