Milner to city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalegute

Read something about a £20m bid on Milner. Is this true? Will he be able to resist all their money?

Think the price is bumped to unrealistic heights with around 20m. Milner will chose Utd over city. But will we make a bid? Will city up their bid if we do, most likely. Will milner take 150k a week or stay at villa park? Hope he comes to OT

Milner snubbed City and stated yesterday "I Want to win trophies. Want to play high quality football at my best"

Should we pull out if City raises the bid? How much should we be willing to pay? not more than 25m for me...

Should we just swoop in and but ireland if Milner goes to city. Get him for around 15m a think...would that be a better buy than close to 30m for Milner..?

If we were to get Milner it would probably cost at least £25mil with the add ons. I think we would be better putting that money towards Silva or Suarez. We could always give Pogba a chance in the first team. He has the physique for the premier league already, he's only 17, but wasn't Fabregas 17 when he broke into the Arsenal team..?

haven't see too much of pogba but would be nice to see how he would manage. would wait for a CC game too give him a chance...not PL..

Yea maybe a CC game may be best at first...from what i have seen of him in the academy and a bit int he reserves he has been a class apart, he has been performing well in the youth euro championship for france at the moment as well...will have to see how fergie handles him

fergie is usually good with youngsters, but i think last year he used scholes giggs too much, would like to see more of our young guns next season..

Personally I think Milner should stay at Villa. They seem to be going places. 2 of their best young players in Young and Agbonlahor didn't have the best of seasons last season so can only get better really. The only thing that should prise him away from Villa is money or a bigger club. Moving to Shitty might mean he doesn't get as many games which won't be good for him as that's how he's established himself as one of the top midfielders in the league and got himself into the England squad. Moving to Shitty could possibly be a step backwards for him.

That's where City are going to do themselves harm, they've got so much money that people will ask for obscene amounts of money to play for the club and leave the club. Stephen Ireland is a United fan and he won't mind to take money off them to leave. I'd probably do the same if for some obscene reason I ended up at Shitty.

Not a bad deal, but Milner isnt worth more than £20m. I hate Ireland, but he's a good player and Albrighton looks a good talent.

I'm not sure who the bigger fool is? Milner or City? Personally Villa have got the better end of the deal. £24m + Ireland for Milner. Result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back