Mikel Arteta at Arsenal 2020/21

jsp

New season new hope for the Arsenal? Well they say it’s the hope that kills you when it comes to supporting a football team.

Two new centre backs arrived, ceballos on loan again and looks like their main man Aubameyang looks to be staying.

Be interesting to see if he sticks with the 3-4-3 that worked towards the end of last season or will he move to the back 4 nowhes got centre backs he can trust.

jsp

Yeah be interesting to see if the forward options remain strong there’s rumours they want to cash in on Lacazette and they obviously want Ozil to leave.

William I think gives them a bit of experience in the wide areas that’s maybe sometimes been lacking.

Some exciting kids coming through as well.

Can’t really see them being top 4 again next season but they can surely be in the race this season.

jsp

Arteta has got a fancy new job title.

He's no longer Head Coach he's now First Team Manager.

IDFD

3-0 up inside 60. I know it’s only Fulham but they’re looking very good.

jsp

Good start for Arsenal but I think we’ve just seen the team that will finish bottom this season their defence is awful.

jsp

New 3 year deal for Aubameyang.

Sold the backup keeper for £20m.

Still got issues with Ozil and Guendouzi to sort out but doesn't look like they're going anywhere at the moment.

Been a pretty positive summer for Arsenal so far seem to have a good buzz around the place again.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now