Mike Phelan at Hull City 2016/17

In the nicest way... Please don't give Phelan the job!

Not because he's not good enough because actually I think he is... But because there are so many issues with Hull right now that this would be a bad move for him.

He's already worked wonders to get 2 wins in 2! But you just know that if they confirm him as manager it'll all start to go wrong. Maybe even leave him as caretaker for the year... :D

New arrivals: Ryan Mason, Will Keane, Jonathan Edwards, Will Mannion, David Marshall.

Always thought he would make a top manager, I'm surprised it has taken this long for him to be in the top job and it's not even a full time role as of yet. Really don't know what they are waiting for, just give him the job. The manager of the month is well deserved indeed. Hope he continues to do well and if he keeps Hull up then he has done wonders.

Always thought he would make a top manager, I'm surprised it has taken this long for him to be in the top job and it's not even a full time role as of yet. Really don't know what they are waiting for, just give him the job. The manager of the month is well deserved indeed. Hope he continues to do well and if he keeps Hull up then he has done wonders.

Yeah I started to wonder whether he was more of a coach than a manager... Like he was good with the training stuff but maybe the management side of things was going to be too much for him. But hey right now he's showing that he can manage in the league and I'm delighted for him.

Another really good result for them today! They just keep rolling on with more points. Is the job officially his yet?

Premier League: Bournemouth 6-1 Hull City - 15th October 2016

Played 8
Wins 2
Draws 1
Defeats 5

Not a good first game as a proper manager. Good to see Will Keane starting though. Lot of work to be done this week.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bit harsh given he had little to work with or spend. Got them to a cup semi final too. New manager will have to play us 3 times in first month aswell as Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Probably be looking for another job as the main man but the reserves job with us is open...

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back