Maurizio Sarri at Juventus 2019/20

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think Chelsea would regret losing him but the fans probably won’t they can’t stand him.

With the transfer ban as well Chelsea could be in a right mess next season.

Being reported today that he’s told the club he wants to go to Juventus.

Pretty much being reported as being a done deal.

Story is they want him to look after it for a few years while they work on getting Pep after his contract expires at City.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This has been coming for a while. I think he hasn’t done terribly this season and got them a trophy and a route into the Champions League. He can leave with his held high but I’m sure with the reactions he got from the fans at times he’s well out of it.

So Lampard? Would be a huge risk hiring a former player with very little experience. One for the romanticists but what with Chelsea being in their transfer ban and losing their best player, can they risk someone like Lampard?

Pirlo appointed as new manager. Interesting appointment and 8 days after being appointed under 23’s manager

Odd choice, well see in time if it's a correct choice. Sure Poch would have been a better plan but probably 3 x more in wage cost that Pirlo.

Think every penny counts now Juve are massively over stretched on wages.

Considering the goal is winning the CL rather than domestic league again seems odd to put a rookie manager in when you’ve only got 1 or 2 years of Ronald left.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back