Won 3
Drawn 0
Lost 1
Points 9
Goals For 9
Goals Against 4

IDFD

Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Liverpool - 15th September 2018

2-0 Liverpool. Both really goalkeeping errors.

jsp

Spurs have been poor but Liverpool did what we didn’t do and punished them while they were on top.

Only 5 games in but Liverpool looking like they might be the real challenger to City this season :(

IDFD

“It’s like a cow that every single day during ten years, sees the train crossing in the front at the same time.

“And if you ask the cow what time is the train going to come, it’s not going have the right answer.

——————————————

Doing a Mourinho and having a dig at the press?

jsp

Sounds to me like he's translated some weird Argentinian phrase that doesn't make sense in a literal translation..

Fergie used cows once when talking about Rooney.

Why not just say he's giving 2 guys who played the entire world cup a rest for this game.

My assumption is Vertonghen & Kane will probably miss the league cup game next week.

IDFD

I'm not sure with the squad he's got he should be able to get away with saying.

The Argentine, though, was far clearer when it was put to him whether or not Spurs could count themselves as realistic contenders to go all the way in the Champions League.

“We are not realistic contenders in any single competition,” he said. “If we show the same face as Watford to be a contender. If we show the face against Liverpool. Part of the game at Man United, maybe yes. It was difficult to keep the feet on the grass after Old Trafford. We needed to work harder, be more competitive and improve.