Matty James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got high hopes for a lot of the mids coming through the ranks.

With Eikrem gone, i'm betting on him to be the next one to make the first team.

If he isn't loaned out this month, maybe we could see him make the bench for the FA cup games?

He's very talented, excellent passer of the ball, a decent defender too, works hard and has a great long shot!

There was that but he did have a problem still with his (ankle?) injury which was why other loan players were selected ahead of him.

Are you sure the game is behind closed doors mate, it's at Wigan...

he was first choice at Preston wasn't he? i think if he isn't loaned out for the rest of the season, the reserves just got strengthened even more!

He was... prior to injury. Might be best if he does stay at the club until next season now, with current injuries.

Great performance in his return against Liverpool. Agree with Gambit in that he's a very good passer, looked a cut above the rest at that level so a possible first teamer next season but another loan looks more likely

Yeah think another loan is most likely. A player who has been tipped for big things but has slipped under the radar really. Forgot about him until the other night. Great that he's back, hopefully he can kick on next season.

His injury was longer than most expected, was supposed to be out for 4 weeks when he returned from Preston. but good to see him finally back.
If Peterborough get promoted can see him getting loaned to Fergie Jr for the season, along with someone like Wootton or Gill

I think he came back from a few times from the ankle injury but kept getting injured when he came back. I think the injury goes back to September. Hopefully it's good now.

Yeah, can definitely seeing him going to Peterborough along with a few others.

The guy has talent, and can do very well in the Championship, as he showed with Preston 2 seasons ago. If he can stay injury free next season, he still has a shot at gettin into the first team

Tipped to be playing for England in the future. Seemed to impress last summer for the U19s (I think). Not seen him play much yet because he's been injured but i've heard very good things.

Good to see him back from injury finally. anyone seen him play? guess he's being nurtured back to full fitness again, not playing more than 45 mins.

Will he get a chance vs Aldershot??

Not sure, might do though, needs to prove his fitness and play very well, I think there's others ahead of him right now though. Hopefully goes on loan again once he proves his fitness.

20. Still young, still time. Depends how he does now after injury.

Good news on Matty, hope he can get going again. Joshua King got injured in the exact same Preston game if I remember correctly, he seems to have got back on track with Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back