Matthijs de ligt

Ben Townsend

Not sure if anyone has followed this kid at any point, but my god what a player, looks light years ahead of his age at 19.

Sadly I dont think we would go for him as we would prefer an older, more experienced CB, but what a brilliant player.

That Ajax side will be butchered in the summer, already lost Frenkie De Jong to barcelona, he's another incredible talent.

I think every big club in Europe will be looking at De Ligt this summer but I do think he’ll end up in Spain like De Jong.

For his age he is supreme, looks wise beyond his years. He is going to be a superstar defender and we should break the bank for him to be honest. If we were willing to spend £100m on Varane then we need to think about him. Obviously we are not the biggest draw anymore but you never know.

Ones thing for sure, Ajax may get ripped apart but they are gonna be rich after. You would suspect there will be huge interest in De Ligt, van de Beek, Neres and Dolberg to name a few. They may end up with a CL though because some of their football is unreal and Spurs should be very worried.

Reports are Barca and Juve are the favourites City also pushing hard.

We’ve got no chance of getting this kid.

If he goes Barca my guess is we might try and pick up Umtitti as they’ll need to move someone on to make space.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back