Matches against rivals at Old Trafford

Sideshow Bob

2 points and 1 penalty goal scored against Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and City at Old Trafford. The tactics against the latter three were very negative and the games were extremely tedious to watch.

The Old Trafford form in general is a big worry.

5 points from 6 games. 17th in the league. Goal difference if -7

Away. 15 points from 5 games. Top of the league. +9 GD.

Ole has to remedy the home form. It goes in to the back of last season too.

I wouldn't blame him much for yesterday both teams couldn't get anything going. Chelsea came for a 0-0.

Tottenham and Arsenal games were embarrassing for different reasons. I don't think Arsenal have won in the league since. I think the Tottenham game probably had a lot of baring on yesterday's game.

Think it goes back even further don’t recall home form being amazing under any manager since Fergie left.

Ole needs to find a solution as everyone comes here with the same tactic take away the counter attack from us and we struggle to create chances.

I think buying a striker would help, that really highlighted the problem yesterday. You can't be around the penalty box looking for a pass and there is no-one ahead of you

I think buying a striker would help, that really highlighted the problem yesterday. You can't be around the penalty box looking for a pass and there is no-one ahead of you

Think we need improvements throughout.

Centre backs that don’t need 2 holding players to protect them
Centre Mids that can do the dirty work but when they get on the ball they having the passing ability to hurt teams
Centre forward that not only guarantees goals but also gives the team a constant threat up top.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back