Martial’s Future

Why do you say that, jose has publicly said he wants him. I have thought about this, this AM, this is probably just more press trying to create problems. United have been negotiating with Martial for months. It's not even news

Why do you say that, jose has publicly said he wants him. I have thought about this, this AM, this is probably just more press trying to create problems. United have been negotiating with Martial for months. It's not even news

Jose wants him but fined him. Jose wants him but brings him in and out of the side. Do me a favour. Jose doesn't want him.

He fined him becasue he didn't show up, and he is in and out the side becasue when he is picked he does nothing. He should look a bit further down the line to Shaw.

To be honest, he has done nothing to warrent a new deal.

To me it shows the lack of joined up thinking surely buying Sanchez meant losing Martial?

We don't know who wants what because it's clear that Woodward and Mourinho don't always want the same thing.

Judging by how often he's picked you would assume that Mourinho sees him as back up my gut feeling is he's happy to keep him but he wouldn't really be bothered if he was sold as long as he got the money to sign players he actually wants.

I think like Shaw he needs to get his attitude right so that he doesn't waste his talent I think his agent was quite keen for him to move on as he can see his prized assett stalling rather than playing which isn't good for him long term. If he signed a 5 year deal would you let him go on loan to play some football?

Realistically he's our 3rd choice left mid and 4th choice striker as Lukaku, Sanchez, Rashford are all likely to play ahead of him.

He fined him becasue he didn't show up, and he is in and out the side becasue when he is picked he does nothing. He should look a bit further down the line to Shaw.

To be honest, he has done nothing to warrent a new deal.

You can't play a guy one week drop him the next if he has a bad or quiet game. Honestly Jose might be in this day and age now one of the worst man managers around.

So in 1 year he's gone from a Euro winning manager to the worst manager around.

Martial's attitude stinks.

It's hard to question his attitude because we don't know what he's like in training we just hear rumours.

He's a bit narky on the pitch but he's one of those frustrating wide players you get in football no consistency one minute they're killing the full back the next they don't touch the ball for 30 minutes.

If he's got a new deal it's just Utd protecting an investment they made they've put think end of £50m into this kid in transfer fees plus his wages for 3 years they need to protect that as the talent is all there.

I think a good loan deal to a club where he'd be nailed on to play every week at a decent level would be great for him but politically that's a hard one for the club to sell.

Like I say, for me Lukaku can do one and we play Martial, Sanchez and Rashford

Like I say, for me Lukaku can do one and we play Martial, Sanchez and Rashford

Good luck getting Mourinho to play without a target man.

The way Sanchez is playing I'd just play the two kids up front and stick Lingard or Mata in behind them.

Article says Martial wants to sign a new contract.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was nice to see him smile when he came off on Saturday.

ha when he walked off his face was proper stoney and he looked mighty pi**ed off, then he cracked a big wide smile. I think Jose said something along the lines of, 'smile you miserable ba$tard, you just scored 2 goals' lol

Yeah he definitely said something to him it was just nice to see as he looks like a typical moody teenager most of the time.

Just hope he keeps his spot in the team but what we need is the Martial we've had second half in the last 2 games from the start.

Now he seems to be more concentrated, is playing well and getting in the team, will he sign?

Now he seems to be more concentrated, is playing well and getting in the team, will he sign?

Certainly putting himself in the shop window if he does want to leave the big clubs will be noticing this sudden upturn in form and potentially spotting a bargain.

He looks back to the player he was in that first season which is positive and hopefully if he does sign that deal we keep seeing this version of Martial he deserves an extended run in the team now apart from injury or fatigue he should get the next 10 games to prove he can do it consistently.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back