Mario Lemina

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Be a budget Herrera replacement seen him a few times can look a world beater on his day but consistency is a major problem.

Tbf we don’t only want two clubs thinking we’re talking to them as that’ll drive the prices up we want them thinking we have options.

I mean this just feels so scatter gun to me. Its all over the place quite frankly.

Is it scatter gun?

As far as we know Utd have made 2 offers this summer for players James & Wan-Bissaka both deals got concluded we obviously get linked with over 100 players but doesn't mean we've actually made bids chances are Utd have made a lot of enquiries to get rough ideas of the cost of signing players and also if they'd be interested, this is totally normal and happens at every club only difference is Utd is top story every day.

Utd obviously saw Herrera as a squad player if we sign Lemina then that is that position replaced the main concern for me is that's 2 out of 3 signings made this summer that don't really improve our starting which is where the progress needs to be made. We have a load of great squad players but to make a real improvement we need guys who go into that team every week and help us win games.

If we start next season with a midfield that has lost Pogba & Herrera and only gained Lemina, Fernandez and Longstaff we are not moving forward as I don't see how any of them are better than what we've lost.

2 out of 3 signings made this summer that don't really improve our starting which is where the progress needs to be made
AWB massively improves us at RB and James definitely improves us at RW despite being young and unproven.

Having now watched a bit of Lemina I'd actually be rather happy if we signed him. Looks a really good young midfielder.

Think that's a bit of a shame. I know my initial reaction was that it was scatter gun but having gone and watched some of Lemina he looks like a really good promising player.

I just think you have to assume everything is nonsense making up a story about Utd gets it top bill on the major websites, sky sports news etc.

Every day when I get home I switch on Sky Sports News and the first 15 minutes of transfer centre seems to be talk about Utd ins or out and it's been like that all summer and we've only signed 2 players and we've sold no one.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back