Mario Balotelli on a free to Juve

Why O Why do clubs keep giving this lad chances.

I really think Nice is the best place for him he's away from all the limelight and attention and it seems to be getting the best out of him as a player if he's back in Serie A and the attention that comes with that no doubt he'll be causing trouble agian.

The only thing I can think is Juve are trying to make a quick buck here take him on a free then sell him next summer regardless of what he does but surely he's running out of clubs that will actually buy him.

17 goals already this season is why clubs are giving him another chance though you can only see it going one way with him there like you say

17 goals already this season is why clubs are giving him another chance though you can only see it going one way with him there like you say

A 5 year deal though???

I know his agent is well connected in Italy but this one seems crazy even by Italian standards.

He will only be a squad player at Juventus as well.

Isn't his agent Raiola?

Yep.

Even his agent criticised him for the way his career turned out especially the issues he had at Milan when he was on loan basically said that as his agent he’s running out of options for his client.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back