Marcos Rojo to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I would say... If you want to leave go and find your own club. But that would actually be counter productive.

So yeah I hope we do put him on the market and get him out. Sorry but he's not looked a United quality player at all. There is no place for him in this team or even the squad. He'll just hold back the development of other young players.

Mind you... It could be difficult to find him a club! I'm not sure who would want him?

He looked to have potential to be a United player in his first season when played at CB I think. There was a lot of praise for him I remember. Last season he was disastrous having turned up to pre-season unfit.

I would very much like us to stop signing south americans now.

He looked to have potential to be a United player in his first season when played at CB I think. There was a lot of praise for him I remember. Last season he was disastrous having turned up to pre-season unfit.

I would very much like us to stop signing south americans now.

See I thought in his first season he looked OK to good at left back but not at CB. What I did like about him at CB was he was very aggressive. He liked to go in hard but even that seemed to drop away over time.

At first he seemed a good back up player maybe even a regular if he could settle but last season like you say he was terrible.

What are the club waiting for? Sorry but get rid of the guy. Drive him to the airport, make sure he boards that plane and any money you can recoup is a bonus.

Too right, a dreadful signing in truth. It was always an odd signing, he didn't look up too much in the World Cup. At left back he has been poor, at centre back he has been dreadful, the only thing he has going for him is aggression but that doesn't make a good club. If Monaco offer £10m, should bite their hand off!

If Monaco offer just 10 pound we should take it! He's just not been up to scratch at all and so we need to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back