Marcos Rojo to leave?

Been listening to offers for years now stop listening and just take the offer the club has to move this guy on he’s alright just nowhere near the level we require.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Think at best he will leave on loan given his wages and injury issues can’t see clubs making bids for him maybe a loan first with option to buy.

He’s not terrible just needs to start fresh somewhere else.

Apparently deal is done will be announced tomorrow as soon as the window opens.

He’s currently back in Argentina because they’re on a mid season break and he’s been pictured in a PSG top.

He wouldn’t be my first out the door but it’s all change as far as defenders go so take the money and move on if this is the case.

It wouldn’t be the first time a player has been seen with another teams shirt. Wouldn’t necessarily say it’s a done deal he’ll go to PSG. Would they want him anyway? May have some legs so we’ll see.

Looks like he’s heading back to Argentina. Actually quite like him as a player, he is aggressive and committed but gosh he’s usually a red card waiting to happen!

Looks like he’s heading back to Argentina. Actually quite like him as a player, he is aggressive and committed but gosh he’s usually a red card waiting to happen!

Don’t think he’s ever been sent off? Which is fairly unbelievable.

One day we'll find out who's pocket got lined for signing off that ridiculous contract extension.

Good luck to him I always quite liked him because he booted people but he wasn't a great player was always injured and should have been moved on a lot quicker than he was. Thought he'd shown signs of actually stepping up a level when we had that run to the Europa league under Jose but when he did his knee he was never the same and Utd should never have signed off that new deal he got.

Apparently he pushed for the move back to Argentina had offers from clubs elsewhere in Europe but didn't want to go but Utd probably having to pay off quite a bit of his wages to make this happen.

Don’t think he’s ever been sent off? Which is fairly unbelievable.
If true that is unbelievable, I have seen some pretty shocking tackles from him. I seem to remember one against I think Everton a few years back that was horrific and if VAR was about then I think he would have been done.

I just checked. Never been sent off for United. Only been sent off once in his career. That was playing for Sporting. Got two yellows in 3 minutes against Porto.

Think he had a spell in the first Mourinho season where he 2 footed players 2 or 3 times in the space of a month which is sort of where the hatchet man reputation came from.

There was definitely one vs Everton and I think Palace that were shockers VAR probably hasn't helped his case I assume they don't bother with that nonsense in Argentina where extreme violence is encouraged in defenders.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back