Status
Not open for further replies.
While the media concentrate on Zlatan most fans accept Rojo is the bigger miss.

Big pressure on Blind to fill the void he was very good last season but he's barely played at CB this season

He played poor there at start of season and played 2 onside for Anderlecht equaliser on Thurs. Think Mourinho said he was a LB earlier in the season after Blind made a mistake in a game. Really think Blind could be one to go in summer, just not a Mourinho player.

Chelsea game was the end of Blind at CB I believe. Him and Smalling had shockers

Think Bailly was at CB with Smalling that day. Think it was the City game and then one of the Europa games that was the end of his spell at CB.

He played poor there at start of season and played 2 onside for Anderlecht equaliser on Thurs. Think Mourinho said he was a LB earlier in the season after Blind made a mistake in a game. Really think Blind could be one to go in summer, just not a Mourinho player.

Not sure he can really get the blame for the goal on Thursday he was deep because he made the initial clearance he then makes a great tackle but ball falls to the 2nd guy who smashes it in. Think we settled down after half time but that 15-20 mins after he came on to HT the whole team was a mess

Heard rumours he's on his way back to Ajax in the summer and he's done ok in his time at Utd but I agree he's not a Jose player but I'd only let him go if he wants to go as he can cover 2-3 positions off the bench.

Rojo has hardly put a foot wrong all season at CB looked so much better as a CB than as a LB and fought his way back in he was basically told to find a new club last summer as he wasn't in the managers plans gone from 5th choice to 1st choice in a team with one of the best defences in Europe according to the stats

Chelsea game was the end of Blind at CB I believe. Him and Smalling had shockers

Blind was LB but he totally switched off and let Pedro run behind him after 30 seconds to score Smalling didn't spot it either then got embarrassed later on by Kante. Terrible day for Utd all over the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back