Marc Jurado

Shoot

Banned
With signings like Mejbri and now Jurado to join our already exciting youth set up Ole is clearly planing for the long haul. He will probably still be at OT ten years from now with a highly successful team.
Clearly looking for the worlds best talent. And finding it!

Nicky Butt and his team are doing a good job at recruiting new players. Let’s hope a few of them will be good enough to be part of the first team.

Certainly been a renewed focus on getting the top talents from Europe back into our academies.

We were doing this 15 years ago getting players like Pique, Rossi and Pogba here.

Think I read something about after brexit it will be harder to do this as these kids will need work permits which are unlikely to be granted.

I wonder what it means for a player like Ethan laird who seemed to be making a few strides forward this season.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sold to Espanyol.

Had real high hopes he would break into the first team at some point but he hasn’t quite kicked on. This will be a good move for him.

I did see something a few weeks ago about him struggling to settle in Manchester and wanted to go back to Spain.

I did see something a few weeks ago about him struggling to settle in Manchester and wanted to go back to Spain.

Don't believe everything you read/hear, he loved it in Madchester.

He's got a good football brain but his lace of pace/change of pace does him no favours at fullback. Expecting him to have a good solid career back in Spain though. Wish him well.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back