Not open for further replies.
200pxmanchesterunitedfc.png
vs.
35db3h2.png

Saturday, 12 September 2015
Barclays Premier League
Old Trafford
17:30 BST

I assume we'll see Martial at some point. Do we think he will play on the left, with Depay at 10? Or as a striker, with Rooney at 10? Or will he play as the support striker (the same role as Januzaj), with Rooney as the striker?

Support striker I suppose. He has been touted as a striker/right attacker. I personally think it's too soon and too big a game to give him a debut.

If Martial is to play I'd like to see his pace utilised as a number 9. Would prefer Rooney at 10 in any case. Wouldn't mind seeing Herrera given a go from the start at 10 again however. Didn't have the best of showings against Swansea but still feel he could be very effective in the role, particularly in the big games.

I would say rojo. I really like blind but there are just certain players he will always struggle with

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd be surprised if Rojo starts.

Think it'll be De Gea; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Schneid, Schwein; Mata, Herrera, Depay; Rooney.

No Rooney in squad at Lowry hotel tonight but Neil Custis of The Sun believes he'll have a fitness test in the morning so not definitely out yet but is a doubt.

Who do we have to replace Rooney if he is injured. Do we see Wilson getting a start.

Typical united really. Decent controlled possession but no pace or thrust in the last third. We were so desperate for a proper striker in the window and it is showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back