Manchester United vs Glasgow Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we might see a weaker team play against Rangers, given we have Everton and then Liverpool before and after this game, so a long and tough week ahead.

i think Scholes will play against Liverpool for sure, therefore has to start against Everton.
so mostly we should see Valencia, Park, Rafael, Carrick, Hernandez and Anderson start?

true, we have really good depth in the team, with great youngsters coming through, our second team can easily handle most premiership opposition..

wouldnt call a weaker team, too.

Important to start well against Rangers in the CL and hopefully win 3Games in 7 Days!

Fringe team I think would be the correct term. I don't think it'll be a complete overhaul though, Rafael at RB, Carrick and Ando in Midfield, Strikers might be Hernandez and Rooney, ain't seen them play together yet, could be an interesting one.

One game at a time.First lets see who play vs Everton and how they perform..who is available for this match then we shall see

I’m predicting a 2-1 win for United, with Rooney scoring at least one.

Line Up:
Kuszczak; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Fletcher, Gibson, Nani; Rooney, Berbatov

I see Rangers a little weakened comparing to last season. Boyd was the top scorer (but Miller can fill this space) Thomson was an important player as well and this didn't prevente the team of did a poor campaign in the last UCL.

I think the Rangers will hinder the game in the first minutes, but I expect for a relatively easy win.

I expect for some changes for tomorrow. I think Rafa, Gibson, Ando and perhaps Park will be in the Starting XI tomorrow.

Kuz Oshea Ferdinand Vidic Evra Valencia Fletcher Park Nani Berba Roo 2-0

THink Raf is suspended. Gibson good shout, perhaps even Ando but Park came on in CM v Everton,,,,?

VDS Scholes and perhaps even Berba need a rest…..

I'm hoping for a 4-4-2 vs Rangers...
VDS, O'Shea, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Valencia, Fletcher, Gibson (prefer Ando but it won't happen :( ) Nani, Chicarito & Wazza
Giggsy and Scholesy have got to be feeling that Everton match. We've got 2 rest them & this would be a safe match 2 try Chicarito/Wazza duo. It would relieve some pressure off Wazza & give Javier confidence. But if it's a 4-5-1, stick Wazza upfront & give Chicarito @ least last 15 play time & hopefully add Ando 2 midfield. BTW, didn't know Raphael was suspended. Am I forgetting something?

Well I'll check back later. I've got insomnia but need some rest 4 the match 2morrow...I mean 2day, lol!

I'm back!

442 tonight I think. Fergie I think will give a rest to Berba and Scholes after they've both started the season on top form.

Team Prediction: VDS, Rafael, Vida, Rio, Evra, Valencia, Fletcher, Gibson/Ando, Park, Chicharito, Rooney.

I was offered to go up yesterday but now ain't the right time. I always get offered tickets at the wrong time.

Never thought of that, ain't heard anything on it. I'd like to see Brown at RB, not sure if he's fit enough or what is actually going on there though.

would love to see chich tonight along side rooney, andy in midfield and valencia...the rest will be pretty much the same as everton...

I think there'll be a few changes tonight with Liverpool coming up on the weekend.

I'm not talking wholesale changes. I can see Scholes, Nani and Berba being on the bench.

We need a good gamw to lift spirits after Everton , think Evra needs to make up for bad mistake

10 changes. I didn't expect this. Glad to see TK and Brown in starting XI. I think SAF is thinking ahead, the game against Scousers. That's why we seeing that "reserve" team.

Gibson needs a big game , Trappatoni has told him he needs to leave to be a regular on the Irish team , he feels he will never develop at United until he gets regular football with the devils , anyone any thoughts ?

Andreson is another one who needs to turn up, we all know he is a good player but he needs to step up this season. Think the France thing at world cup has not helped Evra.

Wholesale changes was unexpected. Glad Wesley's in. He's my preferred RB. Good to see Fabio and Gibbo getting a chance. Too much to talk about really, so many players getting chances tonight.

Anyone think its a mistake not to play more of lads from Everton game to boost confidence ?

How bad to see a Champions League team play with ten behind the ball? SAF must be furious. Should still have beaten them

Little optimism over Valencia. We need Cleverley back now in my opinion, with Nani going over to the right, we need someone on the left. Musn't forget about Obertan though.

Would have brought Ando on ahead of Owen, didn't get that substitution. I know he's only just come back from injury but there was no creativity in the middle... ZERO creativity.

Yep Berbatov, Evra, Rooney dropped so deep just to get ball. Think Nani might have been an option for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back