Not open for further replies.
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
vs.
1410464618_fc-aston-villa.png

Saturday, 16 April 2016
Barclays Premier League
Old Trafford
15:00 BST

Straight forward win surely?! I mean come on... I know that's a dangerous statement to make but this is Villa! A team who show no passion or effort. This isn't a usual tricky tie against a team fighting for their lives as they don't scrap and they are pretty much down anyway.

Going to the game tomorrow, bought the tickets back in August, didn't think either team would be where they are when I bought the tickets. A good chance tomorrow for a big win.

Going to the game tomorrow, bought the tickets back in August, didn't think either team would be where they are when I bought the tickets. A good chance tomorrow for a big win.
Hope you get a good match then

We really should win comfortably today. I haven't seen much of Villa but what I have seen and read they play with no passion or desire. They don't work hard like you would expect from a team scraping at the bottom so we should get at least 3 today.

Team: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Schneiderlin, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, Memphis, Rashford.

Subs: Romero, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah, McNair, Young, Lingard, Martial.

With the exception of Martial that's got to be one of the most negative benches I've ever seen. What a joke.

Don't know who you could have put on the bench to make it more attacking. I mean there has to be a balance of players too. Can't have five forwards and a gk and then look like a fool if one of your defenders get injured

True... But that's why I think the starting XI should have been tweaked. To me if we are struggling there's no real way of changing the game. Lingard is solid but he's unlikely to change the game if we need it.

Really pleased for the kid... What a start he has made to his career! Not so pleased at the scoreline though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back