Manchester United V Manchester City 27 January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berba_God

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! Rooney, I love you, thank you thank you :D

My whole body is shaking. I was so nervous for the last ten minutes.

What would we do without Wayne Rooney?!? I was wary after I saw line up, playing 4-3-3 was gonna leave Rooney isolated which proved the case in the first half. Second half though we were much better. Scholes was mega!!

Totally agree United_Road, Scholes ran the show. Him, Fletcher and to a lesser extent Carrick bossed the midfield. How is Gareth Barry in the England team?

ha ha, bet cook is already regretting the incident in new york. Great stuff :)

Fergie_Time said:
Fergie time did it again, Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! :) :)

ha ha, yeah we scored in injury time again, I forget about that in all the ecxitement. City fans must dread seeing the injury time board ha ha

I cant wait to rib my city friends at work tomorrow ha ha

Berba_God said:
[quote="Fergie_Time":352i8oud]Fergie time did it again, Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! :) :)

ha ha, yeah we scored in injury time again, I forget about that in all the ecxitement. City fans must dread seeing the injury time board ha ha

I cant wait to rib my city friends at work tomorrow ha ha[/quote:352i8oud]

Oh I think all us united fans can look forward to work tomorrow. We definitely have bragging rights now. Power shift my arse!!!! :lol:

United_Road said:
My whole body is shaking. I was so nervous for the last ten minutes.

What would we do without Wayne Rooney?!? I was wary after I saw line up, playing 4-3-3 was gonna leave Rooney isolated which proved the case in the first half. Second half though we were much better. Scholes was mega!!

felt the same United_Road, Rooney was really isolated at times. Felt Nani had a decent game and is starting to show maturity. I love Scholesy too, he is the ginger magician.

Fergie_Time said:
[quote="United_Road":39hiurip]My whole body is shaking. I was so nervous for the last ten minutes.

felt the same United_Road, Rooney was really isolated at times. Felt Nani had a decent game and is starting to show maturity. I love Scholesy too, he is the ginger magician.[/quote:39hiurip]

good point FT. Nani has played really well against Hull and now City. Hopefully it is a sign of maturity, more the same please Nani.

Berba_God said:
[quote="Fergie_Time":3h9lfkvn]Fergie time did it again, Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! :) :)

I cant wait to rib my city friends at work tomorrow ha ha[/quote:3h9lfkvn]

even work tomorrow wont be able to wipe the smile from my face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back