Manchester United v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggsy will play as the winger i'm sure, 4-4-2 me thinks, we need to be patient with Roo.
interesting whether Obertan and/or Bebe play against AV reserves tomorow

VDS, Brown, Rio, Vida, Evra, Nani, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs, Rooney, Berba. That's what I would go with.

Need a win. Nothing less, would make up for past 2 disappointing results, even though we haven't lost, they've felt like losses. Funnily enough this season is only the 2nd time in 12 years that we've been unbeaten after 6 games.

What time are the reserves on tomorrow?

i think it'll be
VDS; Rafael, Vida, Rio, Evra; Park, Scholes, Fletcher, Nani; Rooney, Berba;

I hope we beat them, we should be able to, weakest team in years , especially in midfield..

STARTERS: VDS; Rafael, Vida, Rio, Evra; Giggs, Scholes, Flecther, Nani; Berba, Rooooney
BENCH : Evans, Gabby, Chicharito, Kiko, PIG

I hate ___________ I don't say the L-word ever my children will tell you the only swear word in my house is _________ . I hope we beat the boots off them I need to see them CRY... again!

Did I say I hate L____________?

Yesterday I had a discussion with a fellow worker on whether Rooney should play against liverpool. I was of the thought he should play while work mate said no - that on current form he his a hinderance to the team.

About time we forgot about Ozil. He plays for Real Madrid now. We haven't struggled to score goals.

only mentioned it because we had to rest scholes because of pool game...we need one more AM..

Obertan may make the bench for sunday, but unlikely.
Bebe... Urm... Interesting.... Tony v's injury may give him an opportunity?

Vida has learnt from his mistakes and dare I say it... Torres isn't the player he was, whether it's down to fitness or commitment. Hard to question his commitment really, could have moved in the summer, he must be commited to stay in a side that are going in a backward direction.

i agree, we must move on from Oezil, better players out there in the future, for me Scholes >>> Oezil anyday, we'll think about a replacement when Scholesy retires i guess, tht's what Fergie intends to.

Fergie said this week he'll spend big when Scholes and Giggs retire.

Agree. think Brown should start ahead of O Shea, was great to see him back.

Id go for Giggs ahead of Park, who was dreadful midweek, but have a sneaky feeling Fergie will go for both John and J-Sung - the latter perhaps in to combat Cole / Jovanovic avoiding a pretty attacking 4-2-4 …

But as I say, id go for it and look to boost the goal difference :)

I think that park should play first then Giggs as a sub.

Brown would be my fav. ahead of O´shea.

a good 4-2-2-1-1 is my Fav. Starting lineup for Sunday.

I like this weekend! a Derby weekend realy great and I hope to celebrate!

Big Big Game. See Y'All Tomorrow. Nothing To Say Now. Im Creeping :roll: Ahaha. Looser Fool Here We Come :p

My Line Up-- VDS ; JOS,Rio,Vida,Evra ; Nani,Fletch,Scholsey,Park ; Berba ; Roo

4-4-1-1

Score- 2-1 For United

Vds
O'Shea
Vidic
Ferdinand
Evra
Giggs
Scholes
Fletcher
Nani
Berbatov
Rooney

Vds
oshea
Evans
vidic
evra
fletcher
nani
gigg's
scholes
Rooney
berbatov

Rio has been left out. Maybe it's too soon in his comeback for such a big match

Liverpool team

rein
Johnson
carragher
konchesky
skrtel
cole
poulsen
meireles
maxi
gerrard
torres

Bestie said:
Very confident, 4-0 united
It would avoid a lot less stress if it would be the result today!! Do u think rooney will score?

Apparently rio is not in the squad because he had cold/flu symptoms last night.

Penalty was spot on, Evans was class uptil then imo.
JOS should have been off!! i wanted to hide myself when i saw that tackle, i was so sure Webb would get a Red card out!! wow, we're lucky! Scousers won't be happy, esp. since he got the assist for the winner!

good link up play, worked hard, great pass for Nani early in the game, Nani should have scored from the rebound..i'd say he did well... i think its about time Rafael gets a look in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back