Manchester United v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSNFRMN

VDS, Brown, Rio, Vida, Evra, Nani, Scholes, Fletcher, Giggs, Rooney, Berba. That's what I would go with.

Need a win. Nothing less, would make up for past 2 disappointing results, even though we haven't lost, they've felt like losses. Funnily enough this season is only the 2nd time in 12 years that we've been unbeaten after 6 games.

What time are the reserves on tomorrow?

K4GSG

STARTERS: VDS; Rafael, Vida, Rio, Evra; Giggs, Scholes, Flecther, Nani; Berba, Rooooney
BENCH : Evans, Gabby, Chicharito, Kiko, PIG

I hate ___________ I don't say the L-word ever my children will tell you the only swear word in my house is _________ . I hope we beat the boots off them I need to see them CRY... again!

Did I say I hate L____________?

Bestie

Yesterday I had a discussion with a fellow worker on whether Rooney should play against liverpool. I was of the thought he should play while work mate said no - that on current form he his a hinderance to the team.

Bestie

About time we forgot about Ozil. He plays for Real Madrid now. We haven't struggled to score goals.

Bestie

Obertan may make the bench for sunday, but unlikely.
Bebe... Urm... Interesting.... Tony v's injury may give him an opportunity?

JSNFRMN

Vida has learnt from his mistakes and dare I say it... Torres isn't the player he was, whether it's down to fitness or commitment. Hard to question his commitment really, could have moved in the summer, he must be commited to stay in a side that are going in a backward direction.

i agree, we must move on from Oezil, better players out there in the future, for me Scholes >>> Oezil anyday, we'll think about a replacement when Scholesy retires i guess, tht's what Fergie intends to.

Agree. think Brown should start ahead of O Shea, was great to see him back.

Id go for Giggs ahead of Park, who was dreadful midweek, but have a sneaky feeling Fergie will go for both John and J-Sung - the latter perhaps in to combat Cole / Jovanovic avoiding a pretty attacking 4-2-4 …

But as I say, id go for it and look to boost the goal difference :)

KaWolken

I think that park should play first then Giggs as a sub.

Brown would be my fav. ahead of O´shea.

a good 4-2-2-1-1 is my Fav. Starting lineup for Sunday.

I like this weekend! a Derby weekend realy great and I hope to celebrate!

Penalty was spot on, Evans was class uptil then imo.
JOS should have been off!! i wanted to hide myself when i saw that tackle, i was so sure Webb would get a Red card out!! wow, we're lucky! Scousers won't be happy, esp. since he got the assist for the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.