Manchester United-Greatest Team on the planet

SIR-ALEX-FERGIE

Ok I keep seeing doom and gloom everywhere about how bad things are and how worse there going to get at Manchester United and I wanted to create a Thread about the good stuff because I'm sick of the negative attitude.

Who likes Ole?
I got to be honest I love the man he is at his pinicle, there's not another job in the planet that this guy would rather do ,Remeber when we sold him to Spurs? He refused to go because he loves the team and how good things where rite up to that CL game against PSG? What a run and with the rite players can build on this.and bringing back almighty SAF days.

What about new signings AWB And James,Much needed how much better is the team with them in it?

Tuanzebe And Rashford new deals fantastic for the club don't you think?

I go regularly to Old Trafford (The theatre of dreams) to watch the best Team in the world play in front of 76,000 people what a atmosphere where we can all become United And one,How lucky are we? With so much history Man City can only dream of having, that's right everyone raveson about them a soon as Pep goes they go to pot and it's time for a new challege just like Klopp when he goes to somewhere like Bayern.

can Anyone wait for the new season it's getting so close my weekends are nothing without them.

One of the big jobs for Ole is to unite the fanbase because it is so divided right now not just online but also amongst those who go you've got the ownership issue, pricing of tickets, access to away tickets, player opinions and even the opinion on the manager. One thing that can't be under estimated is how good a job Pep, Klopp and Poch have done in getting the fans pulling in the same direction and fully behind the club, manager and players just getting that sort of harmony can work wonders.

It would be great if the home crowd can get back behind the team and turn Old Trafford back into the fortress it once was.

I like the new players that have come in my issue is I can still see way to many of the old faces hanging around.

One of the big jobs for Ole is to unite the fanbase because it is so divided right now not just online but also amongst those who go you've got the ownership issue, pricing of tickets, access to away tickets, player opinions and even the opinion on the manager. One thing that can't be under estimated is how good a job Pep, Klopp and Poch have done in getting the fans pulling in the same direction and fully behind the club, manager and players just getting that sort of harmony can work wonders.

It would be great if the home crowd can get back behind the team and turn Old Trafford back into the fortress it once was.

I like the new players that have come in my issue is I can still see way to many of the old faces hanging around.
What do you think of Lukaku staying? Good or Bad?

What do you think of Lukaku staying? Good or Bad?

I’m pretty meh about it.

If he gets himself back in the sort of shape he was in his first season he’s still the best striker at the club so I think he’ll be useful and I like his attitude which is if I’m not number 1 I don’t want to be here. Way to many players at the club who seem happy being squad players. I really felt at the end of his first season he looked like he was kicking on to that next level but for some mad reason he bulked up to the size of a house for the World Cup and last season his fitness was a disgrace. He even admitted that so I’m hoping he’s been doing something about it because if he does he’s a 25-30 goal a season striker and there’s not to many of them around.

However, if we got the chance to get the money back I’d take it because I don’t think he’s good enough for us long term and he can’t handle the pressure of being the Utd number 9 he hasn’t won the fans over. I’d happily of cashed the cheque got someone in as a back up striker to Rashford like Ben Yedder then just given that a go for a year while we sort things out.

Bigger picture of where I want to see Utd in 12 months time doesn’t involve Lukaku so if you get the chance to move him on I think you take it. Inter however seem to be playing silly buggers on the price and Utd need to stand strong on it they drove a hard bargain on Perisic, Utd have to do the same here but I hope they do a deal and he goes.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back