Manchester Senior Cup: vs Oldham

JSNFRMN

Rio, Ando, Wes and Kiko pencilled in for the match. Good news on Rio front.

Team: Devlin, W Brown, Gill, Wootton, Ferdinand, de Laet, Macheda, Anderson, Cofie, Eikrem, Ajose.

Subs: R Brown, Coll, Tunnicliffe, Lingard.

I love the fact that the papers are reporting that Bebe's been left out, even though he's on international duty. F*cking idiots need to do their research.

Interesting how the team will lineup, might see Rio in Midifield, but mostly expecting it to be Wotton as the DM alongside Anderson with Eikrem and Ajose on the wings..

I'm sure people will be reporting from the game. I'll keep an eye out tonight. Would be nice to see Rio's return but highlights will do.

where do you think he'll play? Midfield or defence?

i think mid since he'll get a run around then, doubt Oldham will be much of an attacking threat to have Rio's get exerted

Defence. Wooton will play in midfield with Ando. Eikrem on the left again, Ajose on the right. Cofie and Kiko up top.

De Laet played as the Right winger yesterday! means Eikrem must have played central along with Anderson.

i doubt will start next game, maybe on the bench??

Who Anderson? I think he'll probably play against Stockport in the next reserves match and then get his chance against Rangers, maybe on the bench for Everton.

Highlights on MUTV at 5:30.

Just watched the goals on myspace videos in better quality. Very good finish from Kiko. What was Devlin doing in goal? I was wrong about Ando last week, he looks a lot thinner in the highlights this week.

Joe Jacobsen the lad who scored for Oldham used to play for Cardiff as a youngster I believe, don't think he got many games.

[youtube:9ndhba9j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mehpSS-EOTc[/youtube:9ndhba9j]

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
[youtube:xsj2ucco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mehpSS-EOTc[/youtube:xsj2ucco]

Just watched the highlights. De Laet looks really good on the right wing, good crosses, making really good runs in behind the defence into the box. Could become better than O'Shea, definitely looks better on the ball. Anderson looked really good, oozing creativity, great passing, and a stinging shot that was on target. Could be his season I reckon. Rio looked comfortable in the tackle and on the ball, made some good runs forward too. Kiko was quiet for the majority of the game last night but popped up and scored a belting winner. What a strike. Also, good to see Tunnicliffe get on last night too. Could be a very good player in a few years in my opinion.

the First half was totally De Laet and Eikrem...Eikrem's passing was excellent, Anderson came into the game more in the second Half, even Ajose and Oliver Gill were good down the left. Kiko's strike was brilliant, no GK would have been able to stop that shot! just brilliant

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
He's so versatile, I don't class him anywhere, he's played mostly at Centre Back for the Reserves I believe. Seen him at LB for the first team and at CB. A loan would do him good, I reckon he'll become better than O'Shea.

De Laet would make an excellent full back! i rate him a lot, gonna be a good player!!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back