Manchester Derby - Where are we watching ?

Ben Townsend

Personal preference if you would rather not say where you are from, but what manchester pubs has anyone watched the derby at if they havent got an away ticket of course. (i tried and failed to get a ticket for sunday)

I normally go to the tib street tavern for the game if its away, never tried for a derby though.

Any suggestions ?

I'm on a plane :-( might have landed back in France, In which case it's vpn on my phone and 5 live on the drive back from the airport. Wife and kids will be happy :)

In all honesty... I probably won't watch. I'm actually getting rid of most sky sports channels as I just don't watch the football that I used to it isn't worth it.

Football should take a leaf out of the NFLs book and do a game pass type thing!

Been thinking about ditching Sky Sports and BT myself paying a fortune every month to watch Utd games as I don't really watch any of the other stuff probably keep them for the summer to watch the cricket then maybe dump them next season. So easy to stream now and if I really want to watch it just go the pub and watch it with my dad.

As for Sunday going to watch it in a pub with my old man can't say I'm looking forward to it though they'll be out for revenge after we poopep their party last season and the form they're in going forward along with the rate we concede at this could be nasty.

We said that before the Juve game. As I've said before, you just never know with Utd. They are inconsistent so who know if we will even turn up on the day

This could easily end up embarrassing. In the Juventus game we were better that the game before against them but there was still a half hour period in that second half where they could have had 4 or 5 goals.

There's going to be a point in the game where we are on the ropes no doubt about that it's how we stand up to it against Juventus we folded but luckily they kept missing it wasn't even like Super Dave pulled off save after save City right now are ruthless in front of goal and we'll be lucky if they have an off night like Juventus did.

The hope is that like last season there will be a spell where we get them on the ropes and we land the knockout blows this team can be clinical when it wants to be but so far this season that chink in the City armour hasn't been there they've kept the squeeze on teams for 90 minutes and apart from that game vs Wolves they've never really looked rattled.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back