• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th

• 8th of below

Results are only viewable after voting.

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Our season obviously doesn't start for another week but lets see how people think we'll do in the league this season.

Your vote will be visable and you can't change it.

Liverpool and City will be above us, if Chelsea can click by xmas I think they have to finish above us too unless we bring in a host of new players and we all know that isn't going to happen

Forgot to put it in.

I think 4th this season with champions league rather than Europa league I think the squad will be stretched a bit more than last season so I think we'll end up in 4th spot but with a few more points than last season.

Obviously if we do some big moves in the transfer market before the window shuts that could change things but right now I reckon 4th is where we end up.

Get the right players signed up and I see no reason we can't get up to second I really don't see City being better this season compared to last season, they've not solved the problems at the back and they're becoming way to reliant on KDB.

If we get off to a good start and the confidence builds we have every chance of competing for the title right to the end and we might just nick it by a point.
Admittedly, my prediction is based on my expectancy that Sancho will be signed in this window.

Yeah a good start is vital you need to build that momentum quickly feels very much like to win the title now you need to get out ahead then stay there the days of closing a 5-10 point gap at Xmas feel long gone.

Think its a toss up for 1st and 2nd between city and the dippers, and likewise with ourselves and Chelsea - just hoping an Arsenal, Spurs or Leicester dont decide to do much ofcourse !

Think its a toss up for 1st and 2nd between city and the dippers, and likewise with ourselves and Chelsea - just hoping an Arsenal, Spurs or Leicester dont decide to do much ofcourse !

I reckon Leicester will drop big time this season with European football as well.

The ones to watch I reckon are Wolves if they can keep their best players they're a quality side always seem to add a few extra players in every summer I think at some point they might be the ones to be the surprise package to crack the top 4. I certainly think they're worth of the best of the rest outside the big 6.

Everton should be close with those purchases and their manager.

I reckon Leicester will drop big time this season with European football as well.

The ones to watch I reckon are Wolves if they can keep their best players they're a quality side always seem to add a few extra players in every summer I think at some point they might be the ones to be the surprise package to crack the top 4. I certainly think they're worth of the best of the rest outside the big 6.
Yep mate I totally agree Wolves will be good, actually completely forgot to include them, hopefully that doesnt come back to bite me on the arse !

I won't vote until united have concluded their transfer business.

As things stand? I'd say 4th at best, potentially 5th depending on how teams like Spurs, Everton and Wolves progress.

If they add Sancho and one other then I think they could fight for 3rd.

Spurs looked really bad yesterday, in contrast to Everton looking really sharp. I hope everyone remembers my comments on James Rodriguez being a £20m punt we should have taken. Considering it was his first game he certainly hit the ground running.

Spurs looked really bad yesterday, in contrast to Everton looking really sharp. I hope everyone remembers my comments on James Rodriguez being a £20m punt we should have taken. Considering it was his first game he certainly hit the ground running.
Wand of a left foot pal

I think United will finish 4th... Just about. But that's more because I don't think anyone other than the top 3 is very good.

Maybe 3rd, most probably 4th...
No Champions League again.
FA Cup best bet.
Is this good enough for the biggest club in Britain???

FA Cup best bet.

Last time I looked you could get Champions League football coming 3rd or 4th in the Premiership :p

You have to remember who is ahead of us. We may be the biggest club in Britain but nowhere near the best at the minute.

FA Cup best bet.

No but you got to take the rough with the smooth we had 20 years of incredible success then made a mess of it so having to rebuild which takes time.

3rd or 4th is about where we should be right now got 2 really good teams ahead of us both with better players and coaches so might have to bide our time develop the talent we have, hopefully add a few more quality players then be ready to pounce if they slip up. Hopefully get more points than this season as well.

Winning the champions league is well out of reach right now unless we got very lucky maybe 1/4 final which I think would be good enough but you know you can get lucky. To me the only big club outside the prem that I'd be really worried about playing is Bayern the rest of the super clubs I think all look a bit shaky at the moment.

A domestic cup is always nice either would do me.

So year hit those 3 targets next season and I'd be ok.

Don’t forget how bad we were 12 months ago losing that Newcastle game and all those injuries no Bruno etc I don’t think 4th is good enough for Ole this season not when we finished 3rd last season with so many injuries 3rd has to be minimal imo.

Haha that's funny! Great attack? With no with. Quality defense? With Lindelof? Hmm.

I don't get the anti Lindelof stuff, he is a great defender, less errors than Maguire. They might be a slow pairing, but I don't think they are as bad as people make out.

I don't get the anti Lindelof stuff, he is a great defender, less errors than Maguire. They might be a slow pairing, but I don't think they are as bad as people make out.
As a pairing they aren't good... So it should be one or the other.

13 clean sheets last season, 5th in the prem, when we had most our midfield missing for half a season.

36 goals conceded, 3rd in the league

not that bad, sometimes I think people just like to moan. they are not as terrible as is made out. They make a few mistakes, both of them, but I think most CB's do.

Don't make me get my stats out again :p

I think the issue with Lindelöf that I and a lot of people have is he's not particularly good at the defending parts of being a centre back he doesn't make a lot of interceptions, tackles, blocks, win headers etc whereas Maguire does do a lot of that stuff as well as the good stuff with the ball.

I'm ok with the defence it's not perfect but it's had the investment that's what I've been so adamant about strengthening the attack again Utd need to get back to being a 100 goal a season team as that wins titles now and we've been miles off that number for a long time.

Lindelof doesn't inspire much confidence at all for me. He needs to be stronger, quicker and more imposing. All the traits of a good CB, which he hasn't particularly got. He doen't make a great pairing with Maguire either, I think give Harry a good partner and he will be even better with the increase in confidence he would get knowing his partner can do a job.

United will score a lot of goals this season.
And I don’t think you’ve finished spending.
If we assume Liverpool and City take the top two positions (not a given, top 5 very strong), then it will be some battle to see United, Chelsea and Arsenal go for the two remaining CL places.
For someone like me, it’s going to be great to watch all 5 teams fighting it out this season.
Let’s all hope the virus doesn’t get in the way.
Yeah, it’s the most competitive European league. Italy next, then Spain.

You’d put Italy before Spain even though Juve have won it 8789 years running?

IDFD...
I think so. Juve were pushed a lot harder last season. Pirlo is untested and cheap. Ronaldo a season older. And they can’t keep winning.
I really do fancy Inter, Conte has to win it.
AC Milan might wake up from their slumber, signing Sandro Tonali was unexpected when Inter thought they had him. Brahim Diaz might have an impact. They won’t win it but should be improved (hard not to be).
And then there’s Atalanta, Lazio, maybe Roma and Napoli.
I wouldn’t argue with you on this one, though. It is close.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back