Mahamadou Diarra

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDhould have come to us instead of Real in the first place in my opinion, he'd be up there as one of the best in his position if he had. Wouldn't say he was past it, he's only 29, got at least 4 years left, Fergie could prolong his career too. He'd have to be cheaper now than before though.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
SDhould have come to us instead of Real in the first place in my opinion, he'd be up there as one of the best in his position if he had. Wouldn't say he was past it, he's only 29, got at least 4 years left, Fergie could prolong his career too. He'd have to be cheaper now than before though.

would prefer Yaya or Lassana tbh...but wouldnt be a bad signing esp sinnce noone knows how Hargo is doing or there is no guarantee that he wont get Injured again!!

His knees won't ever be better, Hargo, SAF and the doctor have all said it. He won't ever be the same play either. He'd be better off somewhere else now in my opinion.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
His knees won't ever be better, Hargo, SAF and the doctor have all said it. He won't ever be the same play either. He'd be better off somewhere else now in my opinion.

Might get a season maybe, is it true he went off in a huff when SAF didnt pick him for the Stoke game?!

Apparently so, also unhappy apparently about something Fergie said to Capello on his fitness, and Fergie also said publicly he shouldn't go to the World Cup. Hargo said to be unhappy about all of this. Hargo wanted a chance on the last day, a place on the bench at least. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes this summer.

Pre-season gonna be very important, gonna decide the futures of Hargo, Carrick and Clev...if either of Carrick or Hargo dont look up for it, i can see Clev staying, that is unless we buy someone before that...i have a feeling James and Corry Evans might get chances this season if they stay on..maybe even Eikrem...

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
Why would Diarra ever come to United?He is not that good and United were never interested in him..I don't think we need him at all.I am very happy with Darren Fletcher,Owen Hargreaves and Anderson who all play at various stages of the season in his position..

g@mb!t said:
Pre-season gonna be very important, gonna decide the futures of Hargo, Carrick and Clev...if either of Carrick or Hargo dont look up for it, i can see Clev staying, that is unless we buy someone before that...i have a feeling James and Corry Evans might get chances this season if they stay on..maybe even Eikrem...

Carrick won't even be involved pre-season and unless Barry's not fit he won't get many chances with England. Looks very bleak for him. I think Cleverley will go on loan regardless of his pre-season. Eikrem should go on loan too. Looks a very good player but needs first team experience.

@avenkat We were interested in him in 2006 before he went to Madrid. http://bit.ly/ck66od

You're thinking of the wrong Diarra, you're talking Lassana Diarra. Mahamadou was a Lyon player and signed for Real in 2006.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
You're thinking of the wrong Diarra, you're talking Lassana Diarra. Mahamadou was a Lyon player and signed for Real in 2006.
Oh sorry...yeah we were interested in that Diarra..Apologies..you're right there.

I don't rate the other one much, thought he was overrated. Good for Pompey, not good enough to play at the top in my opinion. Why do Real have two players called Diarra? Very confusing. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back