Madrid want Rashford

Mr C

100m bid

Good luck getting that Manc boy away from his childhood club.

It's either a planted story because Rashford wants a new improved deal which the club should be sorting out this summer anyway or it's genuine interest but given the way the market is now 100m isn't even going to get Utd to pick up the phone.

No way on earth would Rashford even be tempted, you only need to look at players who go to Madrid, have a bad half an hour and there getting booed from the fans.

Madrid are always sniffing round the best talent in world football and its nice lads turning them down.

Marcus is still very raw but obviously has bags of talent, and he is one of the main guys in the future plans for this team.

He's a hometown boy but Madrid & Barca remain a massive attraction to players now it's mad to think but kids in England grow up supporting these two teams now because they can watch them on TV just as easily as watching the big English clubs if they're not fortunate enough to be taken to games.

Martial is reported to have signed a new 5 year deal if Rashford isn't sorted out with similar terms he'll start getting edgy.

He's currently keeping 2 of our top 3 earners on the bench in Sanchez & Lukaku I know his current deal has got time to run on it but Utd need to keep this boy happy we obviously aren't going to sell him but we need to make sure he's taken care of.

Once the likes of De Gea, Herrera & Mata are resolved. Next on the list for me should be Rashford if he keeps that centre forward spot to the end of the season he needs to be rewarded for that and tied down for 5 or 6 years so clubs don't even bother calling.

The generations coming through wont know as much about Madrid and Barca though. We aren't a big market but it feels like La Liga gave itself a massive shot in the foot selling the TV rights to 11 Sports. I haven't caught a single game since they've done that.

In terms of Rashford if I was him i'd be in the office demanding the same or better than Martial. He's done more, he's got more potential. He's 2 years younger.

The generations coming through wont know as much about Madrid and Barca though. We aren't a big market but it feels like La Liga gave itself a massive shot in the foot selling the TV rights to 11 Sports. I haven't caught a single game since they've done that.

In terms of Rashford if I was him i'd be in the office demanding the same or better than Martial. He's done more, he's got more potential. He's 2 years younger.

Yep, really annoying now when it comes to sunday night and theres no spanish footie to watch !

As for Rashford, I think they are close to resigning him too aren't they. I did read they were in talks. This sounds like talk to get more wages (the madrid thing)

I'm pleased about Martial, it will save us a few Bob and he has real potential, he just needs to get a bit more consistant. Exciting player though.

If we can get Pogba, Rashford and De Gea done, and for me Herrera, that will be great news for the club.

That's because you have to stream it if you've spoken to anyone under the age of about 20 they stream everything now so you could argue that La Liga have seen the future and got in there early and like all of us it's just as easy to find illegal streams for La Liga games as it is for Prem games. I don't watch it either but Sky had screwed it up by getting rid of their review show for La Liga as that was actually a decent show with good pundits who knew their stuff.

I wouldn't be banging down the door but I'd make sure my agent has made the club aware that Rashford would like talks to extend his deal in the near future, I don't think he can demand more than Martial but he certainly deserves parity as they are both of the same sort of career path.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back