Macheda On Loan To Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that Gazzetta della Sport were running a story yesterday saying that Lazio had agreed a deal for Macheda to join them in January on loan. I didn't take too much notice as I feel he needs first team football at his age, however, I took noitice when it said that Lazio had an option to buy Macheda at the end of the season. I was very surprised to hear that considering how highly Ferguson seems to rate him. Macheda is a top player and looks like he's going to have a great future. This story could be a load of rubbish but having sold players like Pique and Rossi at similar ages in recent years it wouldn't surprise me. It would ,though, infuriate me. Whats the point of taking players from Italy, Spain or wherever at 16 and then selling them on for 4 or 5 million three years later. We don't seem to have money to spend on new players so selling young players like Macheda shouldn't even be considered. I'd like to think its just a rumour but you never know. Everton would be a good loan move for him as long as there's no option to buy him. By the way another stupid mistake United made on youngsters was pulling out of the Ljajic deal. He seems to be flying in Serie A :x

Yesterday... Goal.com reported that Gazzetta della Sport had reported that Macheda was going on loan to Lazio with a view to permanent move but there was nothing on the Gazzetta della Sport website and no one seemed to hear or read anything from them reporting the story.

Not sure where this Everton story has come from. Don't believe any of it one bit.

Federico Macheda asked about prospect of joining Lazio in January: "No, I don't believe so."

Not sure if he's shown enough as a starter yet... seems to have these adrenaline rushes when coming off the bench, he goes absolutely nuts, don't seem to get the same from him when he starts, seems more relaxed when he starts, his celebrations after coming off the bench when we score are very passionate even when he doesn't score. Still early days though and we ain't seen much of him starting at the top level yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back