Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

CDE39B4AD0FB41C288E716E18A4AAEA6.ashx

2016/17 Statistics
Last Updated: Europa League: Manchester United 4-0 Feyenoord - 24th November 2016

Appearances
Total 11 (1)
Premier League 6 (1)
FA Cup 0
League Cup 1
Europa League 3

Goals
Total 0
Premier League 0
FA Cup 0
League Cup 0
Europa League 0

Assists
Total 0
Premier League 0
FA Cup 0
League Cup 0
Europa League 0

Clean Sheets
Total 5 (1)
Premier League 3 (1)
FA Cup 0
League Cup 1
Europa League 1

Yellow Cards
Total 0
Premier League 0
FA Cup 0
League Cup 0
Europa League 0

Red Cards
Total 0
Premier League 0
FA Cup 0
League Cup 0
Europa League 0

Previous Seasons
Luke Shaw | Match Discussion thread 2015/16
Luke Shaw | Match Discussion thread 2014/15

Friendly: Wigan Athletic 0-2 Manchester United - 16th July 2016

Great to have him back. Looked comfortable.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wayne Rooney Testimonial: Manchester United 0-0 Everton

Some really good work tonight. Close to a goal too.

Premier League: Manchester United 2-0 Southampton - 19th August 2016

Back in the groove.

Yep thought he got up and down really well tonight. Looked good carrying the ball in to dangerous areas and did what was needed of him defensively.

He was good tonight. Looks like he has put the injury hampered season behind him. Good to see him back and progressing so well.

Premier League: Hull City 0-1 Manchester United - 27th August 2016

Europa League: Manchester United 4-1 Fenerbahce - 20th October 2016

I thought he was off the pace, slow to react and poor for Van Persie's goal. He looked unfit.

He did look off the pace. Like Rooney, he generally takes a few games to get going though. Stockier build than most.

Europa League: Fenerbahce 2-1 Manchester United - 3rd November 2016

He's struggling at the moment. He appears to have lost a yard of pace. I really hope the injury he sustained hasn't ruined him.

Yeah I don't think he's fully fit right now but he's got to play due to injuries but he looked lost out there at times tonight...

If someone isn't playing there is usually a very good reason from Mourinho, he's doing it to make players better. We could really do with him soon though because watching Blind trying to sprint actually hurts me, painfully slow.

Fair play to him, did really well I thought. Playing full 90 was always going to be tough for him.

Premier League: Sunderland 0-2 Manchester United - 9th April 2017

He was decent. Bit disappointed he went off early, but perhaps he was replaced because of the yellow card or is being rested for Thursday.

Think 60 minutes is enough he should start on Thursday.

Played ok think Mourinho was worried he was on a yellow and had made a few fouls worried he might get a 2nd if the ref wanted to level things up after the red card.

Seemed unhappy about coming off but hopefully the manager has some nice words for him after the game he's grasping his chance just hope that he can maintain his focus

Mourinho: "I took Shaw off because of the yellow card and the pressure from the crowd. It was good to protect him. He played well, solid."

And Shaw is ready to continue to impress Mourinho with an extended run in the starting XI.

“I felt really good, felt really fit and now on from here I just work want to work hard in training and keep playing games,” Shaw said.

“I feel really good, I feel really confident.

“I took what the manager said on board and I will work hard until the end.

“I want to be at this place and hopefully I can carry on giving great performances for the club until the end of the season.”

Still feels like a bit of an end game scenario.

Jose's mind is made up he wants a new left back would be very surprised if Shaw plays his way back in Mourinho doesn't seem to be a man who changes his mind.

If it wasn't for injuries to our other CBs forcing Rojo to CB and Young getting injured Shaw would still be out of the frame.

He needs to be incredible in the run in to change the managers mind especially when you consider his replacement is probably already lined up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back