London riots

it is utterly shocking just what it going on... the fact we have hundreds of youths running amok in London (and other cities) looting and buring buildings & cars....

hope tonight the police have enough numbers to be able to combat these scum.... if not then they need to send the army in

Every single image and video of the rioting that I have seen has made me sick to my stomach. I don't live in England, I did for 10 months up until only recently but I am so angry over the needless rioting. The people involved who are destroying businesses and causing so much chaos are nothing short of scum. They're a waste of air and time. They haven't a brain cell between them. They're destroying the community where they live, putting people out of business and giving the people of the country a bad name and image.

It would be a different angle if they where rioting for a cause. I am not saying I condone rioting because I 100% don't but if it was for a cause at least I could understand why they're doing it but these riots are for no reason other than to get free things and destroy things. I have no time for people like this and I would be quite happy to see them all get the mandatory 10 year sentence for their crimes.

I feel so sorry for all of the innocent people involved in all of this. The people who are too scared to leave their house or too scared to sleep in case their house is set on fire or the apartment they live in is above a shop and they will be trapped while rioters destroy everything. I feel sorry for all of the children and elderly people who are scared beyond belief. I feel sorry for the family businesses that have been running for 20, 50, 100 years that have been obliterated in the blink of an eye all because of some scumbag(s).

I send my prayers to the people affected and to the people in fear. I hope they stay safe and that no harm comes their way. I hope the police can get it under control and that it stops soon.

Stay safe England.

Apparently this happened at a lot of locations around the UK last night, i didn't get to see a TV last night but the guys at work told me this morning. But i've been looking at Sky News tonight.

I mean i can only echo what's already been posted. Absolutely disgraceful. After this has eventually died down- they need to have a look at CCTV footage/ mobile phone and other footage, identify as many of these scumbags as possible and give them the punishment they quite clearly deserve, no matter how long it takes.

I'd nearly send in the army to sort these scumbags out.

Saw a guy in London saying 'they've nothing to do'...maybe so but that gives nobody the licence to go around the place looting and vandalising and wrecking the place. At the end of the day it's quite clearly thuggery at a shocking level.

Nobody should have to put up with this in the UK. Zero tolerance should be adpoted in future.

What's even more shocking is that there are older people getting involved now too. One of the people arrested is a 40 year old Architect, his lawyer said he did it in "a moment of madness". Crazy.

Did anyone see the little sh*t on sky news just? Jesus Christ words fail me.

the scumbag shielding his face with his hoodie, his T-shirt and sunglasses?

I tell you.... send out the police dogs against these scum... i can tell you from first hand experience that it's ****ing terrifying to be on the end of an angry police dog

Did anyone see the little sh*t on sky news just? Jesus Christ words fail me.

Complete and utter dickhead.

A 50 year old has been arrested in Leicester. I expected this shit from young people but 50 year olds? What the hell is going on?

It is certainly worrying and, for now, makes me grateful that I live in a small town.
Watching the scenes in my beloved Manchester is indeed sickening, especially now that the city centre and the city in general is on the up, well recovered from the IRA bomb.
It just takes some idiots to head for OT or even Eastlands and try to set either stadium on fire.
Perhaps the most sickening footage was from London of the injured youngster getting mugged.
Bring back the birch!

This guy is a legend.

parloot.gif

Guys i don't think it's going to happen but who knows..but the army going in is looking like the only way to sort it out.

Also, i think the army should challenge these idiots with real intent.

Zero tolerance. Get the rubber bullets out- they'll think twice about doing it again.

Scum of the earth- watch this video, a guy is injured and they robbed him. Un-fecking believable- this day and age.

I'm telling you send in the army now to sort these low-lifes out. Absolute scum- plain and simple.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back