Loan Watch 2015/16: Will Keane at Preston North End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...th-end-on-loan-for-entire-2015-16-season.aspx

United striker Will Keane to spend new season on loan at Preston
Manchester United striker Will Keane is to spend the entire 2015/16 season at Preston North End after signing for the Championship club on loan.

The 22-year-old has already played in the second tier for Wigan Athletic, Queens Park Rangers and latterly Sheffield Wednesday. To date, he has made one competitive appearance for United's first team - his debut as substitute against Blackburn Rovers in the 2011/12 season.

Keane told Preston's official website: "I'm really excited to be here and I'm looking forward to the new season and the challenge ahead.

"I want to come here and do my best to help the team. They had a very successful year last year and hopefully the whole club and the team can build on that this season." Preston manager Simon Grayson said: “We are delighted to have signed Will. He has got fantastic movement and he is a goalscorer.

“He suffered a bad injury a few years ago, but he is hungry and he ticks every box we are looking for.

“We have pulled off a bit of a coup beating several other Championship clubs to him and I do feel he is going to be a major asset to our squad.”

Keane starts v Middlesbrough. The match is on Sky for anyone interested.

Goal at 30 seconds.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back