Leroy Sane to Bayern Munich?

jsp

If City are open to a sale would it be worth a phone call?

You don’t ask you don’t get but I think Sane would prefer the move back to Bayern if he had the choice.

IDFD

It’s worth picking up the phone. He’s a brilliant winger. But can’t see City ever allowing it to happen.

SuperRash

It’s worth picking up the phone but it probably wouldn’t be answered. They wouldn’t want to sell a quality player to us. If they were to sell, back to Germany would be their ideal.

Think it’s always going to happen at big clubs that the squad players are going to get dissastisfied because Sane would walk into most teams in the world.

Ben Townsend

Would take Sane in a heartbeat, but its never going to happen, so lets forget about that one.

jsp

I think City are pretty pragmatic on this they know they need to balance FFP books Utd would obviously have to pay more than Bayern because it's prem to prem but I don't think their owners would see it as to big an issue if the price was right.

Ideally whenever you sell a player you don't want to sell to a direct rival but City want to win the CL so is it better to strengthen Utd domestically who are miles behind or Bayern who will be a direct rival for the prize you really want?

The way the money is now these top PL sides need to start selling to each other because we're the only clubs who can afford each others players bit like it is in Italy.