League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: League Cup - 3rd Round Draw.

Wouldn't mind Arsenal so we can put them out early and don't have to put up with every pundit going telling us how they've got the best set of young players in world football and will dominate for years. Would be fun to get Liverpool and knock them out with a reserve team as well :lol:

Anyone rubbish so we can put the young lads out on the pitch, I reckon we'll put the young lads out there whoever the opposition though..

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
Anyone rubbish so we can put the young lads out on the pitch, I reckon we'll put the young lads out there whoever the opposition though..
If its City,I'm sure the manager will field will field a strong side as we saw in last season's semi-final.

True. Knock them out and we can start singing "36 years, feck ALL!"

Are Leeds still in it? Cos I'd love for United to get revenge vs them.its about time.

Don't know as long as we beat if we get them then I don't really care.

Scunthorpe away in the League Cup. Another trip to Yorkshire for the 3rd round. Last year we went to Barnsley. We've never palyed Scunthorpe before.

Away, I think Fergie will be more cautiuous as to how many youngsters he puts out there. Like he was last year against Barnsley. Owen's first goal wasn't it? Might be wrong.

4th Round Draw tomorrow. Who do we want?

Personally I rather the bigger teams in this and the FA Cup. I think we often take the game for granted against smaller opposition which as what happened against Scum last season and I think our team realised after Scunny scored first on Wednesday that the result wasn't in the bag. Newcastle at Home would be good I think.

Ipswich. Keano facing us again could be interesting. But i'll like if we draw against Birmingham or Newcastle

I'd take any team.No problem.Even Arsenal would do for me.But an easy fixture is first preferene as you said.

Ipswich v Northampton

West Ham v Stoke

Man Utd v Wolves

Leicester v West Brom

Aston Villa v Burnley

Wigan v Swansea

Birmingham v Brentford

Newcastle v Arsenal

A home draw vs an opponent who we'll be playing in the league 2 weeks after that match and it's a re-match of last year's CC 3rd round match which we won quite comfortably.

Chance again for youngsters. Eikrem, C.Evans to start. Home game. No problem.

I was kinda hoping for Swansea away... 40 miles up the road to see United would be brilliant.

From a point of view of going through it's a good draw.

I'd like to face ipswich or wigan instead West ham.But it could be interesting for being an stronger side "in theory". I don't know how Ferguson will act in re the Youngsters.

it'll be interesting to watch with a mate... he's a Hammers fan, bot myself, my bro and his Fiance are all United fans LOL....

see just where his loyalties truly lie :lol:

Probably the same team as the other night. The team the other night wasn't exactly a young team. I don't know whether there will be as many youngsters on the bench though. I think Rav and Maggie might. Rooney will probably be back by then so maybe he will play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back