Sideshow Bob

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
V
150px-West_Ham_United_FC_logo.svg.png

Wednesday, 30th November 2016
League Cup Quarter Final
Old Trafford
20:00 GMT

We are turning into a cup team so I have no doubts we'll have this one in the bag. Think there will be some changes, maybe something like:

De Gea, Darmian, Jones, Blind, Shaw: Carrick, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Lingard, Martial.

Let's put Martial up top and let him off his leash, he's wasted on the wings.

Think Martial was better off on the wing under Van Gaal, under Mourinho he's not looked the same and would like to see him upfront under Mourinho, just to try something else, don't think that'll happen though.

Team v West Ham: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Rojo, Shaw, Carrick, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Martial, Ibrahimovic

Not bad. Great to see Carrick and Martial back in there. Throw Bailly, Pogba and Mata in there and I think we have our best team.

Hope I'm not going to jinx him but how good is to see Jones get a good run of games without getting injured.

1-1! Should have guessed! o_O

We have been brilliant so far but again our finishing has been a little awry! Rooney has been sensational so far, great to see.

Deary deary me! And so far this team just keeps on making mistake after mistake and not seeing the opposition off.

Mkhitaryan really staking a place for a more regular place in this side?

Two assists tonight to follow from an encouraging performance last week! Certainly looks like he may become a critical player in this team because he is creating openings and chances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back