League Cup- Brighton v Man Utd- Wed 30th Sept- 19.45 ko

Shoot

Banned
I would like to think we learned something on Saturday and will defend much better against these this time round. I thin Fred and McT will be definite starters in this one.
I would really like to see some of Mengi also

Think it’ll be lots of changes for this one be close to the team that started vs Luton I reckon guessing they’ll make lots of changes as well.

Henderson

Dalot Bailly Maguire Williams

Fred Pogba

Mata VDB Lingard

Ighalo

I reckon start Pogba give him an hour and if he still looks off the pace you can’t start him vs Spurs next weekend.

He might have to consider a change in the system we really struggled to pick up the Brighton players in wide areas when they attacked.

I’d be starting a lot of the line up from yesterday as a punishment.

AWB Pogba Martial especially.

I’d be starting a lot of the line up from yesterday as a punishment.

AWB Pogba Martial especially.

Not sure AWB needs a punishment beating we need him fresh for Spurs did two 90 minutes after a month off.

I’d certainly consider starting Martial need to try and get him going been pretty anonymous in both games so far.

I doubt Brighton will play many of their players who started at the weekend. Maybe half but there will definitely be changes.

Like jsp said I would strongly consider starting Martial to try and get him some confidence.

For me I would go:

Henderson

TFM - Bailly - Maguire - Williams

McTominay - Fred

Mata - VDB - Lingard

Martial​

A bottle of Chateauneuf Du Pape, A king prawn butterfly, a lamb madras and a wee bet on Paddy Power.
Nae bother!

Can’t argue with that team all these lads need playing time.

Mengi on the bench be interesting to see if he gets a run out at some point.

Brighton look to have gone strong at the back then changed the rest of the team.

Dont forget guys, your not allowed to post after kick off until the games over. Losblancos doesnt like it :rolleyes:

Pretty dull isn’t it had to do some work stuff while watching first half.

Fred seems to be playing well bossing the midfield when I’ve been paying attention.

Another quiet night for James approaching sub time maybe Lingard for James.

Maybe Greenwood or Rashford on for Ighalo bit more movement up top

Great save from Henderson.

Ighalo off Rashford on
James off Pogba on

been struggling to get on the ball second half

2-0 Lovely goal by Mata nice touch from VDB in the build up and Mata took his time and picked his spot.

Wonderful goal from Mata. He’s still got class in abundance.

I worry that he can show it off in these sort of matches but against first choice players he can’t get a sniff as they just run him off the pitch.

Europa League seasons are perfect for him he’s made for Thursday nights ha!

Don’t see to many starts for him outside of domestic cup games this season.

3-0 Pogba free kick... could be changed to an own goal as the deflection takes it on target.

Lingard on for Fred.

Shame we don’t get a chance to see Mengi

3-0 Pogba free kick... could be changed to an own goal as the deflection takes it on target.

Lingard on for Fred.

Shame we don’t get a chance to see Mengi
Ti's but probably more important for Bailly to get minutes and see more of him

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back