Kylian Mbappe’s future?

Mr C

Footballers... He said only a few months ago he would definitley be a PSG next season.

Madrid can't afford all theses players. Maybe Pogba is not on the cards.

jsp

Anywhere but City.

Can't say I watch PSG much but I assume he still plays out wide a fair bit to accommodate Cavani is this him saying he wants to be the centre forward next season?

I just don't see how anyone can buy him as PSG paid 160m for him last summer after that loan deal I don't think anyone really has that money to spend.

Ben Townsend

What is he going to cost the buyer ? £250 million ... £300 million, I just dont see a way of anyone buying him - does he have a massive buyout clause ? im guessing its going to be ridiculous if he does.

jsp

What is he going to cost the buyer ? £250 million ... £300 million, I just dont see a way of anyone buying him - does he have a massive buyout clause ? im guessing its going to be ridiculous if he does.
Who knows don't think they have them in France they only really exist in Spain because they are a legal requirement of player contracts top clubs outside of Spain don't put them in deals as they don't see the point.

Well Neymar is the current benchmark at £200m my guess is Mbappe would be the new record but I can't see it going to far past the existing record.

It all depends on PSG given they're tied up by FFP they might actually need to cash in one of the main players to help rebuild in other areas.

Mr C

I think Neymar has a buyout, I was reading Madrid want to wait a year as the buyout drops significantly.

Ben Townsend

Hopefully Mbappe was so impressed by us when we knocked them out of the champions league he will come and join us.

Is that a little bit too hopeful ? lol;)

IDFD

I mean if we were playing FM this is the dream move. He could make the right side of the pitch his for a decade. But it’s never going to happen.

He probably the one signing in world football that you could say would definitely make a massive difference to our future.

For me he’s already number 3 in the world behind the big two. And he’s got 10-12 years in the bag on them.

Mr C

We should have gone in for him when PSG did, that would have been our only chance.

He will improve whatever club he turns up at by some margin. He's the most exciting player around at the moment for me.

SuperRash

have you seen that t**ts new hair do ? not sure who he thinks he is
Oh gosh yeah, he looks like some Manga wannabe.

Surprised he didn’t fall off the barbers chair and get a scissor to the eye to be honest - he loves a good injury.