Kylian Mbappe’s future?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Footballers... He said only a few months ago he would definitley be a PSG next season.

Madrid can't afford all theses players. Maybe Pogba is not on the cards.

Anywhere but City.

Can't say I watch PSG much but I assume he still plays out wide a fair bit to accommodate Cavani is this him saying he wants to be the centre forward next season?

I just don't see how anyone can buy him as PSG paid 160m for him last summer after that loan deal I don't think anyone really has that money to spend.

What is he going to cost the buyer ? £250 million ... £300 million, I just dont see a way of anyone buying him - does he have a massive buyout clause ? im guessing its going to be ridiculous if he does.

What is he going to cost the buyer ? £250 million ... £300 million, I just dont see a way of anyone buying him - does he have a massive buyout clause ? im guessing its going to be ridiculous if he does.

Who knows don't think they have them in France they only really exist in Spain because they are a legal requirement of player contracts top clubs outside of Spain don't put them in deals as they don't see the point.

Well Neymar is the current benchmark at £200m my guess is Mbappe would be the new record but I can't see it going to far past the existing record.

It all depends on PSG given they're tied up by FFP they might actually need to cash in one of the main players to help rebuild in other areas.

I think Neymar has a buyout, I was reading Madrid want to wait a year as the buyout drops significantly.

Hopefully Mbappe was so impressed by us when we knocked them out of the champions league he will come and join us.

Is that a little bit too hopeful ? lol;)

I mean if we were playing FM this is the dream move. He could make the right side of the pitch his for a decade. But it’s never going to happen.

He probably the one signing in world football that you could say would definitely make a massive difference to our future.

For me he’s already number 3 in the world behind the big two. And he’s got 10-12 years in the bag on them.

We should have gone in for him when PSG did, that would have been our only chance.

He will improve whatever club he turns up at by some margin. He's the most exciting player around at the moment for me.

have you seen that t**ts new hair do ? not sure who he thinks he is
Oh gosh yeah, he looks like some Manga wannabe.

Surprised he didn’t fall off the barbers chair and get a scissor to the eye to be honest - he loves a good injury.

told PSG he wants to leave next summer.

400m been touted, of course the usual suspects linkd, City, United, Madrid. It does also mention Liverpool who would never have that kind of money to splash.

Madrid will by my shout, which is why they won't spend big bucks on Pogba, or anyone else

I can’t see anyone doubling the current world record transfer fee.

He’ll have 24 months left on his contract. £250m is the highest anyone should go. Fee’s can’t continue up to £400m mark. You could buy most clubs for that.

Apparently these reports aren’t 100% true as there’s no actual quote from Mbappe saying he wants to leave.

Next summer he’s down to 1 year on his contract, PSG want to extend his deal but they haven’t initiated talks yet but if he won’t sign next summer then they have no choice but to sell.

As for the fee who knows club are going to be forecasting losses again this season so hard to see him breaking that Neymar record.

Think it’s time for him to move on and challenge himself in a tougher league

Hard to really see where he ends up with the money he'd want for himself surely he has to run his contract down to the end to ever get that with football finances on their backside due to Covid.

Hard to see Mbappe not finding his way to Madrid...
Seems to want to go there.
If he somehow slips away, then maybe Sancho if still available.

Starting to sound like he won't sign a new contract unless it contains a release clause which PSG are refusing.

Heard another one that part of the deal with Monaco is if he signs a new contract or is sold they have to pay them another 35m euro.

With the big boys all skint I can see them doing some sort of deal with a release clause but it only becomes active after 2 seasons or something like that.

Hear there’s a lot of nonsense being written about him not wanting to play with Messi.

PSG sporting director Leonardo not holding back in his comments about Mbappe first time there's been any hint of room for negotiation to do a deal this summer but how high can Madrid go knowing he's only got 1 year left on his contract?

What would be his problem with Messi?

The issue seems to be that Mbappe wants to be the main man at the club and be the poster boy he doesn't want to be in Neymar's shadow anymore and he feels that Messi coming has put him further into the shadows.

Some of the stories coming out suggest that in the last few years his ego has been growing out of control and the people around him haven't really kept his feet on the ground.

The issue seems to be that Mbappe wants to be the main man at the club and be the poster boy he doesn't want to be in Neymar's shadow anymore and he feels that Messi coming has put him further into the shadows.

Some of the stories coming out suggest that in the last few years his ego has been growing out of control and the people around him haven't really kept his feet on the ground.
That could well be true, but from a player's perspective, wouldn't he want to just see what it was like to play with Neymar and Messi, even if only for a season? He has to be salivating at the thought. Or maybe he's worried PSG will rearrange itself to suit Messi.

That could well be true, but from a player's perspective, wouldn't he want to just see what it was like to play with Neymar and Messi, even if only for a season? He has to be salivating at the thought. Or maybe he's worried PSG will rearrange itself to suit Messi.

If I was Mbappe I'd probably think stay for 1 year play with Messi then go for free but maybe there's other things at play. For all we know he doesn't get on with Neymar and he knows Messi/Neymar are best mates so doesn't want to feel like the third wheel, maybe they are good mates and he feels like Neymar has gone running back to his old mates.

You don't get as good as that kid and handle playing at 18 without a huge ego you have to really back yourself to play the way he does and maybe he can't handle being the number 2 or maybe even the number 3.

Going it alone is a gamble though that was the story with Neymar when he went to PSG he wanted to step out of Messi's shadow and be the main man at his own club but it hasn't really worked out that way. The thought was winning without Messi might get him a Ballon D'Or but since he went to PSG has Neymar even got close to that award?

PSG apparently demanding a fee that breaks the world record to release Mbappe so 220m euro

Real Madrid have increased their offer to 180m euro.

PSG now seem willing to negotiate so looks like this one will end up happening.

If I was Mbappe I'd probably think stay for 1 year play with Messi then go for free but maybe there's other things at play. For all we know he doesn't get on with Neymar and he knows Messi/Neymar are best mates so doesn't want to feel like the third wheel, maybe they are good mates and he feels like Neymar has gone running back to his old mates.

You don't get as good as that kid and handle playing at 18 without a huge ego you have to really back yourself to play the way he does and maybe he can't handle being the number 2 or maybe even the number 3.

Going it alone is a gamble though that was the story with Neymar when he went to PSG he wanted to step out of Messi's shadow and be the main man at his own club but it hasn't really worked out that way. The thought was winning without Messi might get him a Bell-end D'Or but since he went to PSG has Neymar even got close to that award?
He's close.

Doesn't surprise me that's the sort of money that Messi was earning at Barca.

When you save £200m on a transfer fee that money doesn't just dissapear it's going straight in the players pocket.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back