Kuszczak joins Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIG (easier than spelling his name) will make similar errors next season mark my words. Its not the first time our defence has looked shaky with him in goal. He is average at judging crosses. Important for a goalkeeper is that.

PIG (easier than spelling his name) will make similar errors next season mark my words. Its not the first time our defence has looked shaky with him in goal. He is average at judging crosses. Important for a goalkeeper is that.
I mean, i take your points, absolutely but generally when he's come into the side the guy has been okay, nothing more or less really. Tomasz has done a decent job the majority of the time he's deputised for Edwin.

As regards your assessment that he's average at judging crosses, i can't say i've ever really thought/noticed that he was that bad generally with balls being whipped in, but if you think so- fair enough, you're 100% entitled to your opinion and to point it out.

As regards yesterday, in Tomasz's defence (as i've already alluded to), doesn't matter how much training you do if you're out of the side for any sort of a spell, be it a couple of games or longer, it invaribly can have an affect on your general performance. Especially with a specific area like goalkeeping.

That's my fifty cents anyway!

Disappointed at the edwin van der sar chants after Scrabble's mistake that couldnt have helped his confidence

Yeah, wasn't a fan of that. But for the majority of the game, our fans were excellent.

Should of sold him. Feel a bit sorry for him, not much though, getting paid a thousands a week and training at carrington cant be bad.

Guess he'll be shipped out in Jan, 4 mill does seem high for him i think. GK's don't have much value in the market, especially one who is the 3rd choice at the club.

he's 29, hasn't played much off late, obvious that he's vulnerable aerially and at a time when there are plenty of talented GK's about that price is too high i think!

An established PL keeper who is still in his 20's? £4m is spot on.

Not with 4 million in my opinion, 2.5 max...However, with the crazy money paid for certain average players in this years Market its sound about right for a third choice !!

Seems like a good guy and feel sorry for him that he cant get regurlar footbalk elsewhere but hes not good enough for UTD and should have been sold for less.

Everytime he played I was worried. He just didnt fill me with anyway near as much confidence as a goalkeeper should. But having said that he was unlucky to be behind such a great keeper as van der Sar. And apart from a few mistakes he never really let us down. But that could be to do with the outfield players always coming up with the goods, eg Blackburn away last season.

Personally, I think he should move on because now we have de Gea and Lindergaard, he isn't going to get a look in. Also, I think Fergie has favoured Amos more in pre season and this season.

Thomas Kzszszszszuszszsak

Has anyone else spotted the quotes attributed to him recently? I agree he should have probably gone in the summer, but i can't get on board with any player when they bring slavery into the argument.

How can a "slave" be earning thousand sof quids every week?! He has always moaned and never wanted to fight for his place,He has been sort of reliable backup for VDS but now De Gea and Lindegaard are much much better than him.Not to mention Kuszczak tried his brilliant best to feck up our 19th title celebrations at Rovers that day. he should leave

Slave? Lol. He probly earns much more in a week than I do in a year! How is it the clubs fault he isn't good enough to have any offers come in from other clubs? Not much United can do if no one is interested.

He's said that Leeds put an offer on the table recently, on loan, and United blocked it. Not sure how true that is but it's a side topic.

As you say, he earns more than I could possibly spend, and whilst I'll back players who simply want to play, I can't agree with the comparisons to slavery. Especially as Blatter thinks along the same lines. The gimp.

I don't know why Fergie is blocking a move for PIG - he is fourth choice now. Maybe it's personnel?

Fergie blocked a move to Leeds, but not to Doncaster or Sheffield United. It's the idiots fault for not going to one of them clubs.

In the past, a slave used to be somenone living in humiliating conditions, being attacked all the time, being treated like crap. Nowadays, a slave is the third United keeper earning 200k per month. I would love to be "enslaved" like that.

if he's unhappy and wants to leave, he has every right to complain, but there are better ways to do this. Request a transfer get the hell outta there.

Poor choice of words matey, i can see why he wants to leave and being frustrated just think properly before you speak.

Apparently the interview was in Polish and the word he said translates to "Prisoner" with Google Translate...

Edit: The word he said was "więźniem". Slave is "niewolnik" according to a United fan on twitter.

Kuszczak has joined Watford on loan until the end of the season.

Yep, in 2008 he signed a two year contract extension which would keep him at the club until 2012.

Was PIG dropped or injured for Ipswich's last game? The replacement goalkeeper had a stormer by all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back