Kenji Gorré

JSNFRMN

Kenji Gorré has agreed to sign a Professional Contract, he's currently 16, it'll come into effect when he turns 17. Highly promising... another promising youngster, another promising winger. Can we have a B team in the Prem in the future? :D

Has anyone seen Gorre play yet ? Just wondering because I've heard so much about this lad but I've never seen him play. I think he was in the same age group as Barmby, Lawrence and Blackett, who have all featured for the Academy so I'm just wondering what the story is.... Considering he's a forward player and with the lack of attackers in the academy at the moment surely he should be given a go... Maybe he's younger than I think he is but it's strange that he hasn't featured considering how highly he's rated

I think he's a winger. Might be injured for all we know, considering we ain't seen Daehli either yet who has been praised even more, i'd imagine the club doesn't want either of them playing for the U18s this season or not quite yet anyway.

Been released by United. Bit of an odd player, never seemed to get many chances from the start but scored a lot of goals from the bench. Currently training with Celtic. Good luck to him in the future.

Played for their U21s last night. Will be a great move for him, he's not the biggest of lads so joining a footballing side will benefit him.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back