Kante to Barcelona?

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some of the Chelsea rumours cant be true, they are not going to lose Courtois, Kante, Willian and Hazard in one window.

Althoug the Madrid goalie situation has gone quite quiet.

Di Marzio is usually spot on to be honest. This would be a massive blow for Chelsea. It's a cliche but his stamina and mobility make it seem like there's 2 of him. I said at the end of 2016/17 that despite Herrera having a great season, someone like Kante would be perfect for Pogba as even in a 2 he'd be able to do a lot more offensively than in a 2 with Matic. I think Chelsea are in a bit of shtick at the moment, manager situation is a bit of a shambles. Abramovich rumoured to not be happy. Players are looking it thinking I need to get out maybe, either that or their angling for pay rise. Talk that Sarri will bring Jorginho with him.

Been made clear no further investment will be made by the owner and it’s been that way for years the only investment he was interested in was the stadium and even that would’ve been heavily financed by loans.

They’re a Europa league club next season means big drop in revenue and they also invested a lot of money last summer in the squad.

My guess is Kante wouldn’t be sold but the issue they have is player like Hazard, Courtois and Willian are all stalling on new deals. Hazard I think has 2 years to run the other 2 are down to last 12 months.

Kante would be a massive loss to them he’s a one of a kind honestly don’t know of another player in world football who can do what he does and he’s vital to Chelsea.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back