Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool 2019/20

Premier League: Liverpool 4-1 Norwich City - 9th August 2019

Off to a decent start. That scoreline flattered them though.

Even before the injury looked very shakey at the back apparently they had looked ropey in pre season too.

Losing the keeper is big they’ve got a decent back up but he’s not been at the club long.

I don’t think they can get 90+ points again.

Premier League: Burnley 0-3 Liverpool - 31st August 2019

Played 4
Won 4
Drawn 0
Lost 0
Points 12
Goals For 12
Goals Against 3

Yeah if they keep everyone fit like they did last season they're going to be 90+ again pushing City all the way just a really good team which is really annoying.

Could they cope if one of the front 3 got injured for a long period or one of their full backs?

Anyone else get that sickening feeling that this is going to be their year? It's going to be isn't it. 5 point gap already. I know it's early days but things are going their way.

Liverpool win the league this season I can’t see anything else happening.

Yep with Laporte out for 6 months same for Sane I don’t see City being able to post a big total again this year sadly looks like Liverpool will.

Praying for injuries really it’s annoying how few they suffer to key players.

Praying for injuries really it’s annoying how few they suffer to key players.
That's our only hope. They don't have great depth so if they lose Virgil Mane or Salah they are in trouble. Unfortunately they don't seem to suffer injuries to key players.

yep. I think so too, barring injury,

Rumour today, Madrid are going to come knocking for Klopp

I don't see Klopp going to Madrid doesn't feel like it's his sort of gig the only challenge I think Liverpool will have for him will be either a move back to Germany either for Bayern or the national side at some point.

It's still early but it's looking like there's to lose but we always said the squad isn't very deep so lets see how they cope with the midweek games which will force some rotation.

The key guys for me are Robertson, Van Dijk & Mane. I think for everyone else the backup is good enough that they can cope but they lose any of those 3 and it's massive problems for them.

He is but I think they could cope without him for a few weeks Mane just provides the spark in that front 3 I think he's the one they'd miss the most if he wasn't there.

Only 5 games in but does feel like it's name on the trophy stuff with them unless they suffer an injury crisis which lets be honest is well overdue.

Let’s see how things go when points are dropped and if they get injuries they had the advantage last season and blew it.

City are dealing with some big injury problems but right now Liverpool look pretty unstoppable.

Yep you make your own luck keep things tight and apply pressure constantly and eventually the opponents will crack and hand something to you when you don’t really deserve it.

Shelf Utd will be gutted they didn’t win yesterday but you can see up top they’ve got championship quality players they didn’t punish a top team when they had an off day.

Premier League: Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City - 5th October 2019

Played 8
Won 8
Drawn 0
Lost 0
Points 24
Goals For 20
Goals Against 6

Looks ominous doesn’t it lads.

Quality team remind me a lot of the 2007/08 team we had chuck any problem you want and they’ll handle it and find a way through it.

That penalty though, cannot see how VAR agreed with the ref - extremely soft.

VAR is useless. Liverpool go 1-0 up under the rule change it’s a blatant City pen.

2-0 now. Blatant VAR should have given City a penalty. This could be a bad day for City because their defence is not good at all.

I literally cannot see how VAR gets that so wrong when the new rules are so black and white

I literally cannot see how VAR gets that so wrong when the new rules are so black and white

Bernardo handballs it which cancels out the TAA handball as an attacking player you can’t gain any advantage from a handball intentional or not.

They’re winning this league by a mile it sucks but it’s happening prepare for doomsday

Bernardo handballs it which cancels out the TAA handball as an attacking player you can’t gain any advantage from a handball intentional or not.

They’re winning this league by a mile it sucks but it’s happening prepare for doomsday

Ball never actually hits Silva’s hand. Also the rule change was just handball is handball.

There was also a second TAA handball that got ignored.

EDIT: Just seen stills and it does hit Silva’s hand. Still don’t get why that means it later hitting TAA hand doesn’t mean it’s handball though.

Also don’t understand why there wasn’t a VAR check on Salah’s goal.

Thankfully it’s Liverpool so it’ll be fine!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back