Jose Mourinho - Finishing in the top 4 would be a miracle.

Jardim gone, I'm going to get behind Howe. It's a risk, but English, nice attacking football and it's been a few years since failed departure from Bournmouth. I 'd certainly prefer him above Zidane, Conte etc.
It’s an interesting point, if someone offered me Howe or Zidane tomorrow I would probably pick Howe - at least he gets his teams playing the right way. The step up would be massive but sometimes these guys need a chance.

yeah, we keep moaning there are no young English managers so let's give him a chance. Lets be honest it can't be any worse than the current train wreck. And he won't have one eye on the Madrid/Barca job..... probably.

Get Pochetinno let Spurs work out if Howe can upscale his talents then take him when we are bored of Poch.

The thing with Howe is the club would have to allow him at least a season to change things and if we miss CL this season then the club won’t take risks because of those sponsorship penalty clauses.

Well. Not personally. But surely at some point they have to look long term and realise we need a solution in place because a season on season off isn’t going to help us

I dunno hard to see them seeing anything long term everything is short term for them.

These are the people who cut funding to the academy, scrapped the women’s team, relentlessly increased ticket prices, didn’t plan for life post Fergie.

I don’t think they have a club how to run a sporting club what they’ve failed to do is put people in place who can do that for them.

I would tend to agree. But should we go on a run of wins and started playing the midfield trio of Herrera Fred and Pogba people would soon get back on board.
Yeah some would. I definitely wouldn't. Hate Jose I really do.

Is the squad good enough to win the league against Guardiola's City?

No.

Is the squad good enough to challenge for a top four spot?

Very much so.

Is the squad good enough to achieve better performances and results than we've seen so far this season?

Absolutely.

Mourinho's reported targets would have made little difference to the team and his signings have hardly set the world on fire.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back