John Cofie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think he was that good from memory but this season he's looked very good in the 2 extended highlights i've seen. Hopefully he can continue in this way and end up a very good player.

Cofie has really grown bigger and stronger from last season, and looks very composed now... definite improvement from last year when his finishing wasn't the best and he was pushed off the ball pretty easily by defenders, now he seems a monster!

Really hope he gets a chance in the first team in a few years time. We're gonna have to play a new 3-0-7 in the future to accomodate all these young Strikers. Mental how many are coming through. Not surprising with Ole as a coach, I reckon he could turn me into a World Class finisher. haha.

Good to hear from him. One of our most underrated youngsters in my opinion. Didn't get a chance for the Reserves this season. Was brilliant at times last season, picked up an injury or 2 though and had to settle for a bench place in the FAYC. Saw him play in pre-season and he looked as though he'd get plenty of chances. Loan was best in the end but he probably would have got games at Reserve level with Diouf and Macheda out of the picture.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fair enough, he's hardly out of order kicking off over that. Can't believe that manager didn't get singled out.....

Good on Cofie. The manager is completely in the wrong. Cofie looks to have put on some muscle.

Class goal from Cofie from the same match it seems.

[youtube]1SuL4afCnfQ[/youtube]

I think Cofie is class. Last season he scored plenty in the youth and reserves, so underrated.

Cofie is another with bags of potential. He's probably grabbed less headlines with him playing for Antwerp. A loan with a Championship club could be an option next season.

It's a shame he was 4th choice in the reserves in the first half of the season, I don't think people realise that Will Keane was 3rd choice too for a while with Macheda and Diouf playing when they both left Cofie also went on loan. Would have liked to seen how he would have done in the Reserves, was more impressed by him than Keane when I saw the Reserves play in pre-season and until injury last season, he was on fire. Hopefully the loan will have been good for him though.

He was scoring goals for fun in the youth and reserves 2 years ago. He deserves a chance in England.

Hopefully a good move for Cofie. I don't know Sheffied United's forward options, but hopefully he will have plenty of opportunities for game time. He's a promising prospect in my opinion.

Well Ched Evans is in jail and he was their top scorer last season, he's been released by the club obviously. I believe James Beattie has also been released. Depending on other signings, Cofie should have a good chance of regular game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back