Joel Pereira to Vitoria Setubal on loan

SuperRash

Was always in the pipe line after we signed Grant. Will be good to see him get a whole season under his belt and I would presume he will be their number one. I am guessing we wanted assurances he would be playing and not just sat on their bench for the season.

jsp

Makes sense as long as he’s going as the number 1 over the next 2 years this lad needs to be playing a lot of football to keep his development going.

He’s spent 18 months at Utd not playing which isn’t good for development after he was recalled from Rio Ave in January 17 so Johnstone could go on loan.

Unless you’re going to let a kid be your cup keeper you just can’t keep them in squads these days as all top clubs now seem to be going for an experienced backup and 3rd choice.

jsp

He’s coming back early.

Haven’t seen or heard much about him but read he started the season but has lost his place in the team recently.

Assume he’ll be off somewhere else as he’s got no chance of first team football with us this season.

With Dean Henderson form on loan one of these may get sold this summer probably Periera.

jsp

Back out on loan again this time to Belgian side KV Kortrijk until the end of the season.

If De Gea signs a new deal I think Utd will look to cash in on him and possibly Henderson maybe with some sort of buy backs included in the deals as that basically put the number 1 spot on lock down for 5 years and the way the game is now clubs don't have kids as number 2 or even 3.

These two lads need to get out and get games.